Garrihy Sisters #14 G1 is a bore, G2 is a snore, G3 gets all the freebies but still wants more.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Since when does DWTS have the presenters do a dance. Talk about making it all about themselves instead of the dancers who have earned a place in the Quarter finals.

Ailbhe recording herself whooping at the tv screen is giving me second hand embarrassment.

Reactions: 23
I was only half listening during DWTS, but did Clare say to someone that she gave Doireann “the best legs in the business”
Fairly cringing at that

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I was only half listening during DWTS, but did Clare say to someone that she gave Doireann “the best legs in the business”
Fairly cringing at that
Yeah Lorraine said doireanns mother said to her she gave her the best legs or something to that effect.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
There was an article is the independent again. They dislike her. Mentioned Klaire and the legs, Billy Barry Kids the lot. Headline was Jen gets one up on her or something like that. Pure shade 🤣
---
Speaking of cringe,. Wtf is Mork wearing🤢🤢🤢😭😭😭ultimate ick
His wee legs 🥴🤣🤮🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I was mortified for Dz when Lorraine Barry said Claire gave her best legs in the industry. Claire obviously believes that. Talk about being smug. They really believe they are a force to be reckoned with😳🤡🤡🤡

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I was mortified for Dz when Lorraine Barry said Claire gave her best legs in the industry. Claire obviously believes that. Talk about being smug. They really believe they are a force to be reckoned with😳🤡🤡🤡
And the other judge mentioned Aoibhin. The Garrihy show or what.

Reactions: 13
Is she maybe stretching her photos or taking them from low down? Her legs don’t look look as long or slim in the RTE posted pics as they do in her own pics..

Attachments

Clearly this is a thing about the legs and that’s why she’s always in a mini/knee length dress 🙄like they re grand like but I guess anything to distract from the rest I guess!

• Haha
Is she maybe stretching her photos or taking them from low down? Her legs don’t look look as long or slim in the RTE posted pics as they do in her own pics..
She's doing the trick of setting her camera to 0.5 and turning the phone upside down to take the picture, this literally makes you look like BFG :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.