Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
If that's what they consider the best stuff to put out imagine what real life actually looks like :ROFLMAO: She said they're filming a house tour soon, I can't bloody wait!!!
We’ve been waiting a long time for that 😬
---
Why is her nose always red? Has she got a medical condition?
Looks like rosacea.
---
People reading it probably think it's a political statement 🤣🤣
Oh yeah, should put short of a picnic at the end 😂

Reactions: 2

lexiloo

VIP Member
They're pervy as hell they're always going on about being naked it's weird around the kids! She loves to flaunt her body too 🤣🤢

We can't forget the Butlins vlog where she's laying on the sofa in her tights with her dress pulled up 🤢🤢🤢 she must be touting for OF customers. Ones who have a dirt fetish 🤣
That vlog is a classic, Simon drying the towels in the oven 🤣

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s like a Chinese laundry there’s clothes piled high in every room, in the recent food haul I think you see him go to the cupboard for a biscuit, she should be glad he’s making an effort to eat, can’t believe they stood by and watched him starve without seeking help 🙄 anything could’ve happened if things were as bad as she said, they both sit and stuff themselves silly but don’t go to the bother of making him a meal that he’ll eat, surprised the school didn’t call in SS when they saw how emaciated he was??
Yeah that's really really bad and tbh I think social services should step up and do more because they just about cope. They're fed and watered but there's a level of neglect going on in that house, however good their intentions are. He could have become seriously ill from that.

I don't get this clothing obsessing. The majority of that could be binned. They need fumigating. If it wasn't a private house I'm sure the council could force them to clean up their mess and home, I've seen that happen in the past where kids are involved.

She sounds more selfish and immature in every vlog. If they're struggling that much they could sell up and move nearer to family for support if it's that bad. It can't still be a dream if they're so isolated and depressed

lexiloo

VIP Member
Christ im new to this family and I'm...in shock

Why do they keep having kids when the ones they have are too much of a handful for them?!

Why do they seem to live in the middle of nowhere and how on earth could they afford to buy outright?!

Also is the reason the kids always have their butt's hanging out something to do with SN?!

Also do the two parents have special needs aswell? They're quite hard to read
Shocking all round isn’t it? They bought the house with Simon’s inheritance from his grandparents, clearly no budget left to sort it out so they live with it like a slum.

Katie had said she has special needs but not really elaborated much but I think it’s obvious both have SN, she can hardly string a sentence together half the time and doesn’t seem to grasp how filthy they all are and how they live is far from the norm or even acceptable.
As for him I’d say he’s also got some needs but he gives us perv vibes too, he once filmed her sprawled on the sofa with her skirt round her waist flashing everything through her tights (butlins vlog).

They desperately need an intervention before someone is hurt or worse.

• Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
In the latest vlog there's 3 blurred privacy squares on the screen. So whatever they filmed last, they haven't removed them before filming this. Weird I've never known them to blur anything out, even when they should
I thought it might have been a failed attempt at hiding the name on the alcohol, could be against YT family guidelines. For Si to be in IT I find their vlogging and editing very poor.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She is ridiculously lazy. He's not much better but apart from cooking a few bits she does nothing in that house. She sits on her fat arse and let's five bellies waddle around after the kids and drive her around. You'd think she'd be like a bean pole living in the middle of nowhere with high needs kids to look after. I know depression makes you feel sluggish and can make you eat, but her lifestyle is neglectful it needs sorting
That chocolate delivery too 😮 moans about cost of groceries then spends all that on utter junk. No wonder they're both huge.

monga

VIP Member
Actual despair this morning watching the latest day in the life vlog, around the 5.50 mark she's in some skimpy knickers/shorts with her gunt hanging out of the leg of them.......how do they not see it when editing? or is it Slimon leaving it in on purpose for kicks??
I’m sure it’s for kicks 🤢 he’s always hanging round her! The smell alone must be awful they both must have strong stomachs…That washing has been lying months, she’s the epitome of laziness she must just chill and stuff her face with chocolate, I pity those poor kids having to live in squalor like that, what’s with the four yr old talking about private parts??

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She keeps saying he's in college so he's probably one of those eternal "professional students" 😂 he'll get it all for free too if he doesn't work and is on benefits

lexiloo

VIP Member
I’m sure it’s for kicks 🤢 he’s always hanging round her! The smell alone must be awful they both must have strong stomachs…That washing has been lying months, she’s the epitome of laziness she must just chill and stuff her face with chocolate, I pity those poor kids having to live in squalor like that, what’s with the four yr old talking about private parts??
At the end of the vlog she's slobbed out on her back on the sofa, Simon is cooking the meal and she's "chilling" can't believe how lazy she is and how knackered she gets from picking up a few toys, then again tucking that gunt back in every few minutes will have been quite a task!

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yeah that's a good shout it probably is. I find it hard to believe that a social worker hasn't mentioned the state of their house 😳
From what they say it seems they don’t have many home visits they usually asses the kids at their SN school or they take them to outpatient appointments, maybe because they’re so rural?

monga

VIP Member
The baby looks to be very delayed she was just laying on her back on the floor no attempt to move at all, how will she cope with three SN children and one who seems to have behavioural issues.
---
There’s no excuse why they can’t clean the kids are out all day at school.

lexiloo

VIP Member
She literally looks like something from the 19th century 😳

Did they vlog the Christening? She always has a dig at the person who commented about her dirty hair 😂😂😂
How dare she clap back at the person who quite rightly pointed out how filthy her hair is when she sits there looking like medusa her hair is so manky.

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
So Katie has gout, probably because she sits on her arse all day everyday and scoffs a diet pf crap around the clock. How is this not a wake up call?

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
At the end of the vlog she's slobbed out on her back on the sofa, Simon is cooking the meal and she's "chilling" can't believe how lazy she is and how knackered she gets from picking up a few toys, then again tucking that gunt back in every few minutes will have been quite a task!
Jeez if that’s cleaning I wouldn’t like to see her definition of doing FA …Oh wait! 😂 the place is rank , her hair hasn’t seen a wash in weeks, I’m sure her friend suggesting cold water swimming was only to get her to wash herself 😬

• Haha