Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Cooking the towels..I've seen it all now

I love how he said the previous tenants burnt the carpet "probably doing the same thing " ...no i very much doubt they were trying to IRON their clothes dry 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 3

kizzy

VIP Member
Looking at the state of their house now makes me think that they hired a cleaner to come in and clean the lodge on their last holiday.

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
It is uncomfortable to watch at times. He seriously gives me the creeps. Have you seen the vlogs where he films her laying on the sofa with her dress up? He's like creepy deviant. Katie has special needs, I'm not sure about Simon. You need to watch the vlog on how they met, it's like something from Take A Break 🤣

They delight in everyone being naked..they don't see anything wrong with it being posted online 🫣

Jesus christ I've just seen the Butlins blog mentioned above...why does she just lie down in a room full of family, being filmed, with her skirt round hr waist ??!?! And HOW does someone's stomach come out the leg of their shorts like literally logistically how is that possible ??

Please let me know which video they explain how they met if you can remember !
Do thy actually have anything to do with MLJ or is it just something that came up on her thread?

monga

VIP Member
She said in the latest vlog someone keeps complaining about her hair, comments must be removed I couldn’t see any on earlier vids? Said she couldn’t show Ellie because her bum was on show 🙄 poor baby looked like it was lifted from a skip, Stig of the Dump is cleaner looking, standing her in the freezing sea when she’s got circulation problems might’ve gave the poor thing a heart attack when she’s already got heart problems…They haven’t a clue.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Can’t help but find this amusing 😂..,TV hanging above the bathroom door 🙃
---
She’s having problems with Jack seems he’s able to reach the food cupboards and they don’t like it, she doesn’t cook the poor lad a decent portion for his age, keeps saying he probably won’t eat it because of his autism and linked food issues, said when she was giving birth to the baby Jack lost 2st because he couldn’t cope with her being away from home, that’s an awful lot of weight for a child to lose in such a short time.
That's an alarming amount of weight for a child to lose, he mustn't have been eating at all poor little love.

Can't wash her filthy hair but can manage a face mask! Why is her nose burgundy? :ROFLMAO: is that a bottle of shampoo / conditioner in her hand???? praise be to the filthy hair gods!!
---
The state of the window frames when she's lighting the candles 😮 zero cleaning gets done in that house.

Last edited:
  • Haha

monga

VIP Member
Bloody hell they need a home visit urgently. The kids have high needs and I cringe when Ellie is banging that window. It scares me to death she'll fall off the window sil 😳
They have everything in her bedroom nailed down but she swings from the curtain poles.

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
I haven't watched the latest vlog of KUM but I did see the preview with the piles of washing everywhere and she was in bed still! Hope she had clothes on. They choose to film the most weird stuff ever 🥴

Firebug

Chatty Member
I thought it was Cai’s school? Jack and Ellie attend the same SN school. Yes I know SN kids are assigned a SW it’s just I don’t think they give her kids home visits very often, Si said they basically have no help ,even with Jacks speech therapy they haven’t heard anything back about appointments he’s been pretty much left to fend for himself, think that’s why they ask advice from viewers in the sa. me situation?
Sorry mixed the boys up, yeah it's Cai's school, it's looking more and more like he is the only one without additional needs, I really hope he doesn't get pulled down with all the chaos in that home.

monga

VIP Member
Hello 👋 a thread for us to discuss MLJ/Gammon associates/related things, or just general chit chat if you fancy it!

I thought we'd put it in a separate area as I know some on the MLJ thread get a bit irritated when we go off topic on certain things/people 🤪
Love the title 😂
---
I haven't watched the latest vlog of KUM but I did see the preview with the piles of washing everywhere and she was in bed still! Hope she had clothes on. They choose to film the most weird stuff ever 🥴
She didn’t and the birthday boys bare behind was on full show later in the vlog, how can they miss these things when editing 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

Firebug

Chatty Member
Wonder did someone report them? Remember she touched on things going on in the background that were getting her down, how would the SW know about the YT channel?
They likely have a social worker because of the kids' additional needs. Jack's school is closing, it's a small school where he is happy and she said they haven't told him and it will cause him a lot of distress and they will have to cope with it. I am sure there is a lot more going on.

• Sad

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The state of that baby omg! Face covered in scabs, greasy hair, dirty clothes 😐

She seems a bit happier lately, and we've got the christening to look forward to 😂

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
I must say though (I do realise how bad this makes me sound) I love stumblin upon these strange tiny channels and better yet, stumbling up on other people who follow them aswell 🙈

• Haha

lexiloo

VIP Member
If that's what they consider the best stuff to put out imagine what real life actually looks like :ROFLMAO: She said they're filming a house tour soon, I can't bloody wait!!!

• Haha
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
It’s really bizarre they have so little support from outside agencies ?? She can barely string a sentence together and he’s very eccentric in his ways, you can tell she’s got limited capabilities and needs extra support herself never mind looking after four complex children 🤷🏼‍♀️ …It’s just shocking that school haven’t questioned why the boy had lost so much weight and now he seems to be regressing in his toileting etc? She always looks like she’s ready to explode in some vids, a woman on the edge!
Toilet regression can be a symptom of abuse or neglect.

I would go as far as to say the kids don't seem to warm to their father like they do their mother. They all seem to cling to her. Ellie doesn't seem to like him much. The way he's always encouraging them to cuddle each other creeps me out. He can never let them be. And his obsession with cameras, recording and screens. He's weird.

I know Jack has got significant disabilities but it deffo needs investigation. I'm Welsh and the care in the community for every service is absolutely shocking. So I can imagine how limited it is out on the sticks where they live 🫤

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Christ im new to this family and I'm...in shock

Why do they keep having kids when the ones they have are too much of a handful for them?!

Why do they seem to live in the middle of nowhere and how on earth could they afford to buy outright?!

Also is the reason the kids always have their butt's hanging out something to do with SN?!

Also do the two parents have special needs aswell? They're quite hard to read
It is uncomfortable to watch at times. He seriously gives me the creeps. Have you seen the vlogs where he films her laying on the sofa with her dress up? He's like creepy deviant. Katie has special needs, I'm not sure about Simon. You need to watch the vlog on how they met, it's like something from Take A Break 🤣

They delight in everyone being naked..they don't see anything wrong with it being posted online 🫣