Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Probably made it smell a bit fresher. How the hell can a cat get locked in a room for 24hrs that is in frequent use??
Don’t understand it? The door of that room is constantly open, think they’ve got a safety gate so it can’t shut…Maybe it was hiding from the mice 🐁 the place must be overrun with the amount of food strewn everywhere.

• Sick
Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
She literally looks like something from the 19th century 😳

Did they vlog the Christening? She always has a dig at the person who commented about her dirty hair 😂😂😂
No they only put up pics , think she said she didn’t want to vlog because her mum and other family were there.

monga

VIP Member
Can’t help but find this amusing 😂..,TV hanging above the bathroom door 🙃
---
She’s having problems with Jack seems he’s able to reach the food cupboards and they don’t like it, she doesn’t cook the poor lad a decent portion for his age, keeps saying he probably won’t eat it because of his autism and linked food issues, said when she was giving birth to the baby Jack lost 2st because he couldn’t cope with her being away from home, that’s an awful lot of weight for a child to lose in such a short time.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

lexiloo

VIP Member
So she's another one who is deluded and refuses to listen to good advice. She's constantly shovelling grub in her hole, sat on her fat arse. No wonder she struggles to look after those kids. She's exhausted down to her diet and lack of exercise.

I forgot to mention how ungrateful and pissed off Slyman looked opening his 40th birthday gifts 😂😂😂 he always gets her lots of things, she just can't be arsed can she. She'll happily spend money on tat for herself from shein, but buys the family utter crap for Xmas and bdays
I thought she bought him a load of crap too :ROFLMAO: he didn't look thrilled!

She's so lazy it's very easy to see she doesn't do much at all. The house is in a complete state, untidy, cluttered, filthy and stuff piled everywhere. The kids look filthy and always in need of a bath and hair wash, the state of the worktops and cooker top when she shows meals is beyond disgusting and then she slobs around like the love child of the honey monster and stig of the dump usually stuffing her face or sprawled on the sofa/bed/garden furniture. How they think people won't have strong opinions on that i'll never know. And where are social services because those poor kids are being let down badly.

• Heart
  • Sad

monga

VIP Member
She said on one of the vlogs that the social workers watched the vlogs 🤢
Wonder did someone report them? Remember she touched on things going on in the background that were getting her down, how would the SW know about the YT channel?

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The baby looks to be very delayed she was just laying on her back on the floor no attempt to move at all, how will she cope with three SN children and one who seems to have behavioural issues.
---
There’s no excuse why they can’t clean the kids are out all day at school.
I don't think they put her down much she's shoved in the walker, in the cot or being held by one of them. How old is she now? She must be coming up one?

monga

VIP Member
She must do absolutely nothing in that house it’s a state from top to bottom 🤢( living room)
IMG_6920.jpeg

---
Filthy pigs! No excuse not to clean that up, you'd need to wipe your feet as you leave that house. Imagine how much they've de valued it since buying it.
---
@ChubClubThug The laundry pile 😮 How do they sleep in there with it like that? probably shag all over it and wipe his drippy cock on it all

View attachment 2986296
It’s been like that for months.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Actual despair this morning watching the latest day in the life vlog, around the 5.50 mark she's in some skimpy knickers/shorts with her gunt hanging out of the leg of them.......how do they not see it when editing? or is it Slimon leaving it in on purpose for kicks??
They're pervy as hell they're always going on about being naked it's weird around the kids! She loves to flaunt her body too 🤣🤢

We can't forget the Butlins vlog where she's laying on the sofa in her tights with her dress pulled up 🤢🤢🤢 she must be touting for OF customers. Ones who have a dirt fetish 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She is ridiculously lazy. He's not much better but apart from cooking a few bits she does nothing in that house. She sits on her fat arse and let's five bellies waddle around after the kids and drive her around. You'd think she'd be like a bean pole living in the middle of nowhere with high needs kids to look after. I know depression makes you feel sluggish and can make you eat, but her lifestyle is neglectful it needs sorting

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jesus christ I've just seen the Butlins blog mentioned above...why does she just lie down in a room full of family, being filmed, with her skirt round hr waist ??!?! And HOW does someone's stomach come out the leg of their shorts like literally logistically how is that possible ??

Please let me know which video they explain how they met if you can remember !
Do thy actually have anything to do with MLJ or is it just something that came up on her thread?
I think it's in the Q&A vlog get to know us Feb 2024

Katie used to buy a ridiculous amount of MLJ products all the time, she must have been keeping her afloat at one point 😳 so that's why we started commenting on the thread, and where the mutual interest came from, as a lot of us watched them on YouTube and needed an outlet to discuss what we were seeing 🤣🫣

I honestly can't believe what they film and upload to the Internet. I don't think Katie cares, I've noticed people have gently tried to tell her to get her act together and clean the house up and she just says she cleans every day 😳

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Urgh that's vile, she is a mucky cow for sure. That poor baby looks pitiful. I bet they're all riddled with lice, scabies and lord knows what else.
She literally looks like something from the 19th century 😳

Did they vlog the Christening? She always has a dig at the person who commented about her dirty hair 😂😂😂

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
I don't think they put her down much she's shoved in the walker, in the cot or being held by one of them. How old is she now? She must be coming up one?
She’s one at the beginning of August, she can’t sit or roll unaided.

• Wow

monga

VIP Member
The latest vid is supposed to show how she’s a martyr mum regardless of her cold 😂 she just did her usual chilling on the sofa, you could tell her mum cleaned the place ,the playroom TV is the cleanest I’ve ever saw it, you could actually make out what program they were watching lol, her hair had what looks like lice running through it and the poor baby looked as filthy as ever.

Attachments

• Sick

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
She's washed her hair for the Christening! Just goes to show how greasy and disgusting it is normally

I'm still not over the gunt flashing video 🤢🤣 every 5 steps she took she had to sit down

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
What’s with Simon getting upset if she cuts her hair ? Maybe there’s more than lice and grease in there 🤢

• Sick