Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

monga

VIP Member
Sorry mixed the boys up, yeah it's Cai's school, it's looking more and more like he is the only one without additional needs, I really hope he doesn't get pulled down with all the chaos in that home.
Tbf I think he’s very challenging behaviour, more so than the additional needs kids.

Reactions: 2

monga

VIP Member
Yeah that's really really bad and tbh I think social services should step up and do more because they just about cope. They're fed and watered but there's a level of neglect going on in that house, however good their intentions are. He could have become seriously ill from that.

I don't get this clothing obsessing. The majority of that could be binned. They need fumigating. If it wasn't a private house I'm sure the council could force them to clean up their mess and home, I've seen that happen in the past where kids are involved.

She sounds more selfish and immature in every vlog. If they're struggling that much they could sell up and move nearer to family for support if it's that bad. It can't still be a dream if they're so isolated and depressed
It’s really bizarre they have so little support from outside agencies ?? She can barely string a sentence together and he’s very eccentric in his ways, you can tell she’s got limited capabilities and needs extra support herself never mind looking after four complex children 🤷🏼‍♀️ …It’s just shocking that school haven’t questioned why the boy had lost so much weight and now he seems to be regressing in his toileting etc? She always looks like she’s ready to explode in some vids, a woman on the edge!

monga

VIP Member
Or cleaned his shit hole of a house 😂
Notice she said she did her mums dishes but wouldn’t do her own.
---
I don’t get why they bother filming and invading their children’s privacy. They get just over 500 views per video. That’s not enough to be monetised. I’ve seen it all now special needs people exploiting special needs vulnerable infants. They are clearly caught up in the idea that they could be famous on you tube. They are too stupid to realise what they are doing. Someone should step in.
Katie is definitely caught up in the whole influencer cult.

lexiloo

VIP Member
The latest vid is supposed to show how she’s a martyr mum regardless of her cold 😂 she just did her usual chilling on the sofa, you could tell her mum cleaned the place ,the playroom TV is the cleanest I’ve ever saw it, you could actually make out what program they were watching lol, her hair had what looks like lice running through it and the poor baby looked as filthy as ever.
Urgh that's vile, she is a mucky cow for sure. That poor baby looks pitiful. I bet they're all riddled with lice, scabies and lord knows what else.

• Sick

monga

VIP Member
Chill day vlog, isn't every day a chill day for the lazy lumps? Can't find one of their cats and doesn't sound the least bit bothered, poor thing probably got fed up of the stench and legged it.
---
Update - they found the cat it had been in Ellies bedroom all along, probably lost in one of the many laundry piles!!
Don’t believe that cat was locked in there for over 24 hrs and didn’t do its business in the drawer 😬

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
Yeah he couldn’t have looked more underwhelmed if he tried 😂 for the amount of benefits they’re on she doesn’t spend it on the kids, hundreds on wax melts and barely anything spent on Christmas and birthdays for the children they’re supposed to be spent on, even too lazy to cook food for the SN children that have aversions to most of the meals she’d rather let them starve as serve an alternative 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 1

lexiloo

VIP Member
What does he do? I know it is something about IT but she mentioned he was self-employed and working in the barn. Has he had the results of all the tests? I thought there was mention of pre-diabetes although they are doing little to help it by the amount of junk food and chocolate they buy,
Im not sure he does much, they mentioned they bought the house outright with his inheritance so have no mortgage and with the disability benefits they'll get he wouldn't maybe need much of an income, im guessing the car will be a Motability scheme one too so most or all of the cost covered through that. Im not saying they shouldn't get those benefits because clearly most of them are more than entitled to them but they need to put them to better use than constant junk food, meals out and treats for Katie.

He seems to have plenty time free and is often out and about with the kids or looking after them as she has a "chill day" so im presuming his "job" is just some pocket money kind of hobby selling maybe. On the one hand I thought he was maybe quite handy with electrics as she mentioned he sorted thongs out in the house himself......then I saw the TV wired above the door in the BATHROOM and changed my mind :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

monga

VIP Member
This shows how his mind works 🙃🤣

• Haha