Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lexiloo

VIP Member
Why is her nose always red? Has she got a medical condition?
I
I've always noticed that too, very odd. The latest vlog....picnic at the end is shocking, Kai eats his food like a little savage bless him, Jack picks things up and looks closely like he also has vision problems, licks things and puts them back, at one point he bends over with his full bottom on show :( and they've not edited it out, its so wrong that they live like they do. She's just sat there scoffing doing nothing as usual. As for pervy Simon he films her gunt most of the time the presents were being opened, they need censoring!!

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 6

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
The picnic.... I have no words🤣 😳 not one table manner between them. I know they have special needs but the way they eat, there is no need of the piggish ways they can be shown how to eat nicely and basic table manners 🤢

Really not on how they're filming the kids with their arses hanging out! Is there no one to have a word about the dangers of the internet with them?? 🙈

That tv unit in the playroom, I've not seen a floor in a wetherspoons as dirty as that 🤢 it would take 2 seconds of her life to wipe it all down now and again. That's years of ingrained dirt. They know how to clean, they proved that when they went to Scotland. Unreal 😳

Reactions: 5

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Christ im new to this family and I'm...in shock

Why do they keep having kids when the ones they have are too much of a handful for them?!

Why do they seem to live in the middle of nowhere and how on earth could they afford to buy outright?!

Also is the reason the kids always have their butt's hanging out something to do with SN?!

Also do the two parents have special needs aswell? They're quite hard to read

Reactions: 4

lexiloo

VIP Member
The Upton-Millards latest meals of the week vlog 🤮 gravy looks like jelly, fries are either crozzled to a crisp or look raw and why does it always look like she dished them up using a slingshot?

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Hello 👋 a thread for us to discuss MLJ/Gammon associates/related things, or just general chit chat if you fancy it!

I thought we'd put it in a separate area as I know some on the MLJ thread get a bit irritated when we go off topic on certain things/people 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha

Firebug

Chatty Member
Bloody hell they need a home visit urgently. The kids have high needs and I cringe when Ellie is banging that window. It scares me to death she'll fall off the window sil 😳
She said on one of the vlogs that the social workers watched the vlogs 🤢

• Wow

Lukeal70

It's an off topic thread from the Jane Gammons one as we were discussing other things so a this was created to not derail the main one, the family we're chatting about are called the Upton-Millard family, they're on youtube and insta. Shocking content and they really need an intervention and to put down the vlogging camera.
Heads off down youtube rabbit hole

Reactions: 3

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
Cooking the towels..I've seen it all now

I love how he said the previous tenants burnt the carpet "probably doing the same thing " ...no i very much doubt they were trying to IRON their clothes dry 😭

• Haha

kizzy

VIP Member
Looking at the state of their house now makes me think that they hired a cleaner to come in and clean the lodge on their last holiday.

• Haha

MindyLahiri

VIP Member
It is uncomfortable to watch at times. He seriously gives me the creeps. Have you seen the vlogs where he films her laying on the sofa with her dress up? He's like creepy deviant. Katie has special needs, I'm not sure about Simon. You need to watch the vlog on how they met, it's like something from Take A Break 🤣

They delight in everyone being naked..they don't see anything wrong with it being posted online 🫣

Jesus christ I've just seen the Butlins blog mentioned above...why does she just lie down in a room full of family, being filmed, with her skirt round hr waist ??!?! And HOW does someone's stomach come out the leg of their shorts like literally logistically how is that possible ??

Please let me know which video they explain how they met if you can remember !
Do thy actually have anything to do with MLJ or is it just something that came up on her thread?

monga

VIP Member
She said in the latest vlog someone keeps complaining about her hair, comments must be removed I couldn’t see any on earlier vids? Said she couldn’t show Ellie because her bum was on show 🙄 poor baby looked like it was lifted from a skip, Stig of the Dump is cleaner looking, standing her in the freezing sea when she’s got circulation problems might’ve gave the poor thing a heart attack when she’s already got heart problems…They haven’t a clue.