Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is inglot and bperfect makeup good? I donā€™t use either of those brands and I thought everyone had kind of stepped away from it and was more into the likes of the more natural beauty brands like Charlotte tilbury?
Aswel I kind of thought they were known for heavy makeup looks back in the day and all the style has changed now.
I donā€™t really think it will work well in Galway I kind of think all of the young girls nowadays are much better at makeup and the instahuns makeup looks are really dated and if Iā€™m being honest many muas I see on ig are not as great as your average young girl.
Maybe Iā€™m completely wrong in this

Reactions: 5
Is inglot and bperfect makeup good? I donā€™t use either of those brands and I thought everyone had kind of stepped away from it and was more into the likes of the more natural beauty brands like Charlotte tilbury?
Aswel I kind of thought they were known for heavy makeup looks back in the day and all the style has changed now.
I donā€™t really think it will work well in Galway I kind of think all of the young girls nowadays are much better at makeup and the instahuns makeup looks are really dated and if Iā€™m being honest many muas I see on ig are not as great as your average young girl.
Maybe Iā€™m completely wrong in this
It'll be all the young ones using it as it's more affordable then the likes of CT but tbf I've bought some dupes from penny's of BB and CT and there's not much difference in quality. I'd rather rub shite on my face then use the bperfect white label scutter šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Reactions: 5
I go on the product, never the brand name. Have to say I love carter beauty! Also have a banging eyebrow pencil from 17. I do have some CT stuff I love.
Regarding B perfect, Iā€™ve no desire to buy any of it. Itā€™s never been recommended to me by any friends (theyā€™re the ones I trust to make recommendations!). I imagine itā€™s the insta huns who will shop there. I assume itā€™s a pop up shop? I mean they do well selling online, donā€™t see why they would need a physical shop with all the overheads.
I used to like inglot yrs ago, donā€™t think I have any of their products now.
Do love a good Pennys dupe too!

Reactions: 3
So do we know anyone that showed up for the grand opening?? šŸ˜‚
I was in town so went for look.They are filtered to the gills.Ally is nothing like her real life she is well build and big lips on her hanging out of other yokes.Fiona Morgan orange to the hill with fake extensions that look like straw.Laura mub was there with mini skirt and glittery jacket.Erin mc is much smaller and very thin in real life.sat at vodux stand doing her hair and ya one that travelled with her kept taking videos and photo of her.Mrs glam all you seen was white white fake teeth she is smaller looking in real life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
I was in town so went for look.They are filtered to the gills.Ally is nothing like her real life she is well build and big lips on her hanging out of other yokes.Fiona Morgan orange to the hill with fake extensions that look like straw.Laura mub was there with mini skirt and glittery jacket.Erin mc is much smaller and very thin in real life.sat at vodux stand doing her hair and ya one that travelled with her kept taking videos and photo of her.Mrs glam all you seen was white white fake teeth she is smaller looking in real life
That's what I'd call taking one for the team @Noseymc123 on behalf of this thread we thank you šŸ˜Š šŸ™ ā¤

Seen snipets on Laura B - I'm actually unfollowing her now, even though I like her but her content is carbon copy of everyone else like I said before. That event looked like torture, I'd rather šŸ’© in šŸ‘ and šŸ‘ tbh ! All very typical, very fake, for the amount of huns that are around the place you think they'd have an ounce of authenticity between them šŸ™„

Also a lot of wannabe huns there, was surprised to see Edita the Shite Stylist there, she comes across like she's "way more sophisticated" than the likes of McbegGinn - but sure anything for a free lunch šŸ˜‰

ETA: Typos

Reactions: 7
That clip Laura B posted spraying the huns with whatever she had with them holding their heads up for it and holding the tiny make up brushes pretending to use them on each other made them look like they were in some kind of cult.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
That clip Laura B posted spraying the huns with whatever she had with them holding their heads up for it and holding the tiny make up brushes pretending to use them on each other made them look like they were in some kind of cult.
She was telling people they be doing makeup classes with glass of pressco. She was only advertising girls night out in Bperfect

The whole thing is cringe galore.. Iā€™d in no way qualify as a MUA myself but my god what they can do surely doesnā€™t class as a gift? Sure the young ones are all learning from TikTok and YouTube these days, other than bridal parties, graduations etc are people actually going in to get their makeup done professionally anymore??? And the price of the make up too.. give me rimmel any day šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 4
I went in for a wee look before the grand opening and was trying diff things and it was all a bit shite like the stuff was blending away into my hand . Anyways I donā€™t think they had any choice with who they invite because Galway doesnā€™t seem to have proper glam muas or big time influencers at all especially glam. My mam has family in Newcastle and the level of the glam and the muas over there and the way they do makeup is a different world! Galway so behind when it comes to influencer fashion and whatā€™s new in makeup I always think šŸ™ not one Galway influencer I could think of to do my makeup for a hen or a wedding or anything and not one Iā€™d look to for style

Reactions: 6
I went in for a wee look before the grand opening and was trying diff things and it was all a bit shite like the stuff was blending away into my hand . Anyways I donā€™t think they had any choice with who they invite because Galway doesnā€™t seem to have proper glam muas or big time influencers at all especially glam. My mam has family in Newcastle and the level of the glam and the muas over there and the way they do makeup is a different world! Galway so behind when it comes to influencer fashion and whatā€™s new in makeup I always think šŸ™ not one Galway influencer I could think of to do my makeup for a hen or a wedding or anything and not one Iā€™d look to for style
I wouldn't be looking to any of them "influencers" for style, they are all robots all the same tack shite , not one of them original in anything they do and I don't just mean any of the ones from Galway !

Has Pam Richardson her own thread? Sweet Jesus if I see another Emma mattress being advertised on insta Iā€™ll scream!

Talk about a contradictionā€¦..

ā€œWanted to ensure we get restful sleep once we move inā€ ā€œreally lush premium mattressā€ ā€¦ā€¦. And she puts the mattress in the spare room! šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s a great advertisement isnā€™t it šŸ„“
Eddie probably told her where to put it she does what she is told a good wifey
---
Eddie will top the poll next May for council elections he will be elected on first count(y)The best Mayor ever and such carisma

Last edited:
Just came across saoirse and mama'a account after a few of the galway huns sharing pictures with her at the boerfect launch. What's the story there? Has the mother really taken her daughters illness as an opportunity to be an infliencer? Also what interest would a child have in a make up launch? v confused

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Just came across saoirse and mama'a account after a few of the galway huns sharing pictures with her at the boerfect launch. What's the story there? Has the mother really taken her daughters illness as an opportunity to be an infliencer? Also what interest would a child have in a make up launch? v confused
She has her own thread ya mother is craving the free stuff and been blogger.She now ba for Bperfect got clip ins for hair.

• Wow