Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Christ someone said to her today what I was thinking such a drip moaning about tiredness day in day out
Never heard of her but looked her up.
she took it well 😂 But clearly the message touched a nerve!!!
is she a traveler?

Curious to know this too I assumed she was due to the voice
No she’s actually not, I believe her family are well to do. Don’t know too much about her believe it or not however I do know she tired… every.single.day

please start following her and report back ☠

No she’s actually not, I believe her family are well to do. Don’t know too much about her believe it or not however I do know she tired… every.single.day

please start following her and report back ☠
Ah okay I’ve never heard of her!!

Reactions: 2
Ah okay I’ve never heard of her!!
She used to pal around with an old friend of mine although I don’t actually know her, and I’m shocked seeing that’s her in the above photo. I’d never heard of her only for the girl i used to know, didn’t think she was an insta hun… her lips used to be horrendous at least she sorted them out but f**k me tell me that’s photo shop 🫣

Beka Kenny… wana be Barbie doll airbrush and photoshop all photos… models tacky lucking shein cloths
I've followed her for years. Like what's her story? Does she work? She pops in and out of insta and posts nothing really at all. Her photoshop is so bad like a fake doll

She used to pal around with an old friend of mine although I don’t actually know her, and I’m shocked seeing that’s her in the above photo. I’d never heard of her only for the girl i used to know, didn’t think she was an insta hun… her lips used to be horrendous at least she sorted them out but f**k me tell me that’s photo shop 🫣
I don’t think above pic is her it’s Beka kenny

anyone ever heard about that guy who owns handsome burgers in town? Apparently a proper sleeze bag and always doing the dirt on his girlfriend? rory mc cormick?
Yep think it's all true. Was on off again for a bit dunno why she went back.

Mad for ❄. Became mates with Barry keoghan somehow prob because of certain mutual interests...

Reactions: 1
Yep think it's all true. Was on off again for a bit dunno why she went back.

Mad for ❄. Became mates with Barry keoghan somehow prob because of certain mutual interests...
They are supposed to be moving to London. Selling car etc.

Reactions: 1