Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing recent but he's an ignorant prick. He gave me dogs abuse one morning years ago, road rage even though he was the one totally in the wrong. Tried make me reverse and asked me if I knew him
I hope you told him to go fuk himself 👍

Reactions: 4
I know he’s not a hun but any recent goss on Bundee Aki? I remember a few yrs ago he was riding all round him. Heard lately he’s still a bit of a dog but didn’t get much!
Isn’t he married with children?!

….. I don’t know why I’m still surprised by things like this 😒

Any juice on Orla Hurney? Lately I think she's stinking of desperation with the tiny tiny dresses and poses

Reactions: 1
Isn’t he married with children?!

….. I don’t know why I’m still surprised by things like this 😒
Ya that never stopped him. Before his wife and kids moved over yrs ago he had a girlfriend in Galway and was cheating on her, then dumped gf out of blue next thing she hears his wife has landed!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Ya that never stopped him. Before his wife and kids moved over yrs ago he had a girlfriend in Galway and was cheating on her, then dumped gf out of blue next thing she hears his wife has landed!
The jersey pullers are as bad as he is they know full well he has a wife and still go off with him. Head on him them like 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
True! Came across a lot of jersey pullers over the years… the obsession and desperation was awful! Even you could see the lads themselves were freaked out!

Your man "Galway player " and he from bleeping Mayo , grinds my gears actual state of him

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Your man "Galway player " and he from bleeping Mayo , grinds my gears actual state of him
The Galway Player, a short pot bellied, middle aged, balding man who's probably still a virgin 🤣 The only thing this dude has played/plays is the PlayStation his mam bought him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She has gotten far to big for her boots. Only wants the insta huns in the salon I was told.
Heard this also !¡! She's a head and her ali express hairbrush 😡 Can't believe she's the first person in the world to be pregnant and expecting a baby ..... 🙄 She's as bleeping dull as dishwasher

Reactions: 2
Pam is now the First Lady of Galway! She would want to stop prancing around on social media now hopefully. Alan Dillons wife was a dose and has zero online presence since he became a politician, has to be kept on a short leash!! Pam would want to follow suit

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Pam is now the First Lady of Galway! She would want to stop prancing around on social media now hopefully. Alan Dillons wife was a dose and has zero online presence since he became a politician, has to be kept on a short leash!! Pam would want to follow suit
what ? that string of piss she calls hubby is the mayor ???

• Haha
Couldn't see Pam stopping the social media. I'm not from galway so what do people make of her and Eddie?!!

Couldn't see Pam stopping the social media. I'm not from galway so what do people make of her and Eddie?!!
They think their tit is ice cream, he's a shite politician never backs any cause for nothing always on the same side as the money, she looks like a tesco value Rosie Davison- they're well suited 🙃

They think their tit is ice cream, he's a shite politician never backs any cause for nothing always on the same side as the money, she looks like a tesco value Rosie Davison- they're well suited 🙃
Does she work/come from money?!

I couldn't tell ya, I went to college in Galway and worked there for a year or two after it was when all this influencer thing was starting but you'd see the likes of Pam and Ally McbegGinn taking selfies etc around the town 😳 She was still fake blow up looking then too

Reactions: 2
How old is that Pam one? The husband has former Galway footballer in his bio after only playing a few games 🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 3