Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
the next few weeks is guna be extremely painful with the lead up to Galway races and the amount of vapid content they will be regurgitating online to get their frozen faces and small fish names out there, tag tag tag
, even Mr potato head is an actual best dressed judge at the races this year, how in da hell does that happen, he’s a Maris piper with legs and arms , he hasn’t an ounce of style or knowledge

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Pam is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Let's see how many community events she talks about & how much good she's going to do for the galway. Sipping cocktails & eating a cheese bored for free isn't going to do great things for Eddie's rep. As for ally going onto her story's the other night after the kiss thing in hyde. "I wasn't drinking" her speech said otherwise..

Reactions: 5
Pam is about as entertaining as watching paint dry. Let's see how many community events she talks about & how much good she's going to do for the galway. Sipping cocktails & eating a cheese bored for free isn't going to do great things for Eddie's rep. As for ally going onto her story's the other night after the kiss thing in hyde. "I wasn't drinking" her speech said otherwise..
What kiss thing?

Reactions: 2
Not a kiss kiss the company kiss had an event in Hyde but poor cinderella had to go home to mind her child so she "wasn't drinking" and took her dinner home

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Not a kiss kiss the company kiss had an event in Hyde but poor cinderella had to go home to mind her child so she "wasn't drinking" and took her dinner home
The way she was talking on the story's was like she had a few

Didn’t Pam have a fella years ago and one night while he was at home and who did he see on the telly only herself with Joe Canning at the all stars. She clearly has a type.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Didn’t Pam have a fella years ago and one night while he was at home and who did he see on the telly only herself with Joe Canning at the all stars. She clearly has a type.
That’s actually quite funny as joes wife is a bit like Pam- Limerick, very thin!!

And Joe is very like her husband, not overly likable, not too easy on the eye, very little style but Joe does trump his sporting career I suppose

• Haha
Isn’t he married with children?!

….. I don’t know why I’m still surprised by things like this 😒
He is, he was seeing the current Galway hurling full backs girlfriend while his family were still back in NZ. I’m not sure what the appeal is, he’s a horror

Reactions: 2
He is, he was seeing the current Galway hurling full backs girlfriend while his family were still back in NZ. I’m not sure what the appeal is, he’s a horror
Huh? Who was seeing who?

046BBD4A-5E8F-487B-AF78-0AF3D17BF824.jpeg

---
not the head of marketing winning a prize from the galway races of which they are the main sponsors for ladies day 🫠
---
i should say the head of connacht group that is who are the main ladies day sponsor 🙃 #HowIrelandWorks

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 7