Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
After that whole “truth” video in which she said something like “I’d love to meet up if you’re watching Zoe” did anything happen? It’s so weird that she’s bought a property in Brighton and Zoe lives in Brighton yet they didn’t reconnect. Something must have happened there. I do actually believe their friendship was genuine but what caused it to go so wrong? It seemed very abrupt.
I'm not sure exactly what happened but it seemed she'd sort of throw shade at Zoe sometimes with her tweets and some Tumblr messages. I think they're screenshotted somewhere.

I think this was part of it too:

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Can’t believe she has a tantrum and starts crying in her latest vlog!
*mortified*
“B&Q don’t have any baths” - VERY bleeping DRAMATIC! Of course they have baths!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Did anyone else see her tweet, which is obviously now deleted, where she snapped back at someone who tweeted her in a kind way advising her to wear a seatbelt. Gabs snapped back saying she was sure that they were parked up at that point, but in the vlog she wasn't wearing it the entire time the were driving! The girl can literally take zero feedback, even when it is valid.

Reactions: 12
Did anyone else see her tweet, which is obviously now deleted, where she snapped back at someone who tweeted her in a kind way advising her to wear a seatbelt. Gabs snapped back saying she was sure that they were parked up at that point, but in the vlog she wasn't wearing it the entire time the were driving! The girl can literally take zero feedback, even when it is valid.
What’s she gonna do if she got pulled over by the police then for not wearing her seatbelt, she gonna call them trolls and haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
What gets me about the seatbelt thing is that she must plug it in and then sit on it, otherwise the warning would go off in the car (Jane has a modern car so it most likely has it). She knew damn well she wasn’t wearing it, it wasn’t a case of accidentally forgetting

Reactions: 4
New thread title
New house for her and Nellie don’t worry guys she’ll still be smelly

Sorry it’s crap best I could come up with 😂😂

Reactions: 1
I thought New Thread

Keep it simple

Gabriella Lindley -- Velvetgh0st 'boyfriend"

Reactions: 11
Oh but guys, this is Gabriella. Didn’t you get the memo that the rules of society don’t apply to her? Everyone may have to wear seatbelts, but she doesn’t. Because she’s above all of us lowly peasants. It’s a good thing that she’s too fickle to learn to drive. I guarantee she’d speed... and blame it on someone else of course.

Reactions: 8
velvetgh0st, hates the sun but lives on the coast, shame she has a house but will never host

• Haha
Reactions: 15
7:30 into her vlog and you can clearly see she is not wearing a seatbelt and the car is moving........

Reactions: 3
She doesn’t have to wear a seatbelt because she’s got a condition called seatbeltitis and you guyz don’t know what it’s like

Look at how much she’s ruined her face with fillers since there. She’s really let herself go
Agreed she looks quite naturally pretty here and girl next door

Reactions: 10
Her newest video.. she’s spending nearly £300 on a mirror for her bathroom. People have more money than sense 🤔

I am genuinely baffled as to how she has so much money. Genuinely. Isn't she a really z list YTer?

New thread suggestion - 'Gabbie has bought a house but doesn't like to talk about it'.

I am genuinely baffled as to how she has so much money. Genuinely. Isn't she a really z list YTer?

New thread suggestion - 'Gabbie has bought a house but doesn't like to talk about it'.
I wondered this too! She barely uploads any videos how is she making so much?? She’s only bothering to upload vlogs because she has something to show off about at the minute.

Reactions: 1

I wonder that too. Her social blade only has her at max £18k a year which is basically just an average full time graduate wage. Her vlog channel she doesn't post on anymore as I think just combined the two. She also doesn't seem to do many ads? and rarely does hauls so I can't imagine she had a ton of affiliate links to share?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.