Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Iddiebiddie

Who the hell still watches this talentless bitchy girl ??? All she does is move flats, talks to a cat, eats shit and buys tasteless tatt !!! Phew glad I got that off my chest 😂😂😂
Moves flats, talks to cats & buys tasteless tatt has to be the next thread title 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
  • Haha
Reactions: 23

Bythesea

B7479054-7597-45EC-9AC6-C37F992BFE0B.jpeg

When you’re even rude/snarky to your own fan page, maybe you should work on you’re personality...

• Angry
Reactions: 21

Sloth

Chatty Member
Can’t wait for the birthday vlog where she’s with her mum and no boyfriend in sight

Reactions: 20

booish

Did she seriously tweet a screenshot of an insta story of her “boyfriend’s” cricket game? Good God, are we in secondary school? She’s trying so hard, there’s no way he’s real [emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 20
D

Departed member 294

I had the same surgery as gabby. Granted, I now have no stomach at all because of complications but details.

I personally have no idea how she manages to eat an entire 2 slices of bread sandwich and a packet of skips in one sitting. That would take me 2 sittings to eat before the old stomach was chucked in bio waste bin (half a sandwich, 2 hours later the other half). But I do know that once you are fully recovered the measure for how much you can eat is gauged by a THIN sandwich, with butter and a thin layer of filling.

Also, they always advised staying away from white loaf style bread, it takes up bulk with little nutritional value. Tortillas are abit better (more filling, less bread).

It’s quite hard to stretch your stomach out. But the issue with the surgery is for the first year or so you don’t feel hunger, because the part of the stomach that produces the hormone is removed. But it starts to reform in other areas of the stomach and the hunger hits you like a brick wall.

If you are like me, and probably gabby, and have had the surgery due to over eating but expect the surgery to do 100 percent of the work, your gonna have a bad time. You can eat every 2 hours, it’s very easy to eat large amounts of calories through the day this way. Especially if you eat junk food/crap.

Also, liquid calories.

A lot of people who have the surgery regain weight. More so if you have a bypass however. The typical average loss of a gastric sleeve is 53 percent of your excess body weight, 18 months after surgery (most drop low then regain). Most do not go below ‘overweight’ on the bmi scale after 18 months. I lost a lot more than the average, largely due to the complications.

It’s all a bit different for me now since I’m a total gastrectomy (and I was ‘lucky’ that I had chronic sepsis for 3 years that burnt through calories 😒), but I’m now having to be very active on managing my weight. I have to track what I eat (mainly for nutrition information because I don’t absorb as much) and exercise. But, I have that demon still there that just says Eat. Eat. Eat. Self control is still needed.

Reactions: 19

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Did anyone else see her tweet, which is obviously now deleted, where she snapped back at someone who tweeted her in a kind way advising her to wear a seatbelt. Gabs snapped back saying she was sure that they were parked up at that point, but in the vlog she wasn't wearing it the entire time the were driving! The girl can literally take zero feedback, even when it is valid.
What’s she gonna do if she got pulled over by the police then for not wearing her seatbelt, she gonna call them trolls and haters.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Remember when Gaboon went vegetarian, and she bought a packet of bacon lardons so that she could cook it "because she likes the smell"?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Iddiebiddie

Coincidentally I’m quite familiar with the York cricket circle and (sadly 😂) think I can work out which ground that is. With that, he’s not professional and that Yorkshire league is planned months in advance so he’d have known for ages he had a cricket match.

Either it’s a terrible lie or he’s a terrible boyfriend!

Reactions: 17

GossWhore

VIP Member
Just watched the new video

Assumption: You don't get on with your family
Gabbie: I get on so well with my mum. She's my best friend
TRUTH: My mum is my only friend even my cats secretly hate me.

Assumption: You're an introvert
Gabbie: I am. I get all my energy being alone. If I spend 1 or 2 days with people I need 3 days to recharge. I just can't cope being around people
TRUTH: If I really thought about it. No-one can cope being around me. I'm the problem. But why blame me when I can blame being an introvert???

Assumption: You drink a lot
Gabbie: I'm not a big drinker. I don't enjoy it. I find it pointless. I'm not a big party girl. I'd rather watch Netflix with my cat
TRUTH: No-one invites me anywhere anymore. I miss 2014 YouTube when I momentarily had friends and was forever drunk. Zoe please be my friend again. Please?????

Assumption: You don't open up to a lot of people
Gabbie: Only my mum and like 3 friends know me
TRUTH: I am a sociopath and constantly make shit up and then pretend to be a closed book. I'm Bi. But let's not talk about my love life.

Assumption: You don't mind being sad and lonely [emoji23]
Gabbie: I read this to my mum and she said it's true and that's I've just got use to it. Rude. I say over the last year I've missed people.
TRUTH: No-one likes me that's why I'm forever alone. The common denominator is ME. I should really Fix my life instead of constantly blaming others and moaning online, then maybe just maybe I'll be less lonely and sad. Nah. I'll sub tweet my ex besties saying my mum still hates them instead. That will show em. Hahaha.

Assumption: You change your mind a lot
Gabbie: True as a Gemini.... blah blah blah
TRUTH: I will blame my star sign for any negative qualities I possess because I'm not dealing with that shit myself. I do change my mind a lot. I'm Bi. I'm straight. I hate kids. I want kids. I'm leaving YouTube. I'm staying. Blame Mercury in Retrograde and not me!!

Assumption: You really want kids soon?
Gabbie: I wouldn't mind having kids in two years
TRUTH: I'm fucking kidding myself. Have you seen me? MEEEE??? Firstly unless I'm poking a hole in the condom or getting a sperm donor that's not happening. Secondly, me a mum.
Alexa: Can you feed kids called "October" tuna all day and give them to your mum when they annoy you?

Assumption: Although you have hopes and dreams you are scared what the future holds for your career
Gabbie: True. I don't know what I want in life anymore. I wanted to be on the West End and if I got an offer I would take it as its still my dream. But I want to do soooo much, but don't want just one path. Such a Gemini thing blah blah
TRUTH: I am mediocre at everything I do so find it hard picking as I'm not that great at anything. I would love to be a back up singer on Strictly, but I'm not actually making that happen. Just saying lots and doing shit all. My life motto [emoji4]

Assumption: Your romantic standards are extremely high
Gabbie: That definitely are. If someone does something weird I'm like nah can't be bothered with this.
TRUTH: I reject people before they reject me..especially when they find I have 5 videos on future baby names on YouTube and I'm a crazy cat lady

Assumption: You're stuck up
Gabbie: I don't think I am, but if you think I am that's cool. I just have a RBF.
TRUTH: I'm stuck up which is hilarious since I'm basically trailer trash and I don't just have RBF I'm just a bitch.

Assumption: You are 100% authentic and aren't concerned with growing your channel in order to become famous
Gabbie: True. People had this misconception when I was friends with Zoe that I used her for views. I don't want to be famous like Zoe. I would happily go back to 100k subs.
TRUTH: I did use Zoe, but I can't admit that because I'm hoping one day Mark will fuck off and they'll be an open spot for bestie lapdog position. I'm also lying about going back to 100k subs because I like the easy money YouTube brings. I'm lying to sound #relatable. I would love to be famous hence why I want to be on Strictly, The Circle, Big Brothers

Assumption: You want to be healthy, but don't try very hard and cave in easily
Gabbie: I do cave easy but I do try hard. I have a disordered eating.
TRUTH: I don't try that hard. I do dumb shit like put snickers in my mash to not eat them. I say I have a disordered eating pattern though it's not been verified.

Assumption: You're narcissist, moany and very dramatic when something's wrong with you
Gabbie: Yes I'm dramatic and moany but definitely not a narcissist
TRUTH: The 9 traits of narcissism are grandiose sense of importance, preoccupation with unlimited success, belief that one is special and unique, exploitative of others, lack of empathy, arrogance, and jealously of others. But I'm not a narcissist!

Assumption: People misunderstand your no nonsense attitude when you're actually really nice/chill
Gabbie: People mistake my honestly and realness for being a bitch. Some YouTubers are fake and put on an act which makes me look bad. Because I say what I think.
TRUTH: I am a bitch.

Gabbie: I didn't get too many had assumptions
REALITY: Gabbie already blockedT those people

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16