Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not right or culture it was a different time and society has changed ,
I was smacked as a child but then so were ALL my friends at school , if you didn’t get a clip then the kids would say your sooo lucky .

That said nobody was battered or anything just a smack nothing really heavy,
My point is at that place in time it was normal parents would smack their kid in the supermarket etc and nobody would bat an eyelid , there would be outrage today and rightly so .

I am anti smacking , but we cannot judge the past by today’s standards as it was a different mindset then .

Homosexuality is similar it was illegal not that long ago , everyone would be outraged at that today and rightly so but that time was a reality and a different time and a different society and it’s the same principle, it doesn’t make either right but that’s the way it was back then .
We've got somebody talking sense here!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Shame her parents spent more time smacking her than trying to correct her eating habits. I’d have smacked those 4842 bags of crisps right out of her hands

• Haha
Why does every little complaint have to go on twitter. Why can’t she just ring the bleeping builder and sort it out herself without telling everyone about it. No one cares if your builder is late ?????

Reactions: 6
it really grinded my gears hearing her moan about how she can’t go into the bathroom store as there’s a worker that’s working alone and they’ve gone for their break! they must have forgotten that the world revolves around princess gabriella 🙄

Reactions: 2
Yeah, she isn't going to stay there very long. I give it a year maximum.

Also, it saddens me that she's taking that kitchen out, I think it's gorgeous!

Reactions: 4
How do you know the flat was £450k? In Brighton I can believe it.
We have looked at buying in Brighton before. Mind you for £450-£500k you can buy a lovely sea view flat with private gardens.

You all saying that you don’t like it but I think done up and it’ll be lovely. Love the windows and the fireplaces. A 2 bed flat in Brighton or Hove is probably a good investment as I imagine it will rent out easily.

Reactions: 1
Come on Brighton Council, make sure she doesn’t ruin the flat by boarding up all the fireplaces.

She needs to learn the difference between ‘modern’ and ‘new’. She wants to replace the oven with something more modern, but it is a pretty modern oven, it isn’t old just seems stupid for someone who only eats bacon and Quorn nuggets to bother making a big deal over a kitchen. Which doesn’t need renovating really.

The bathroom is revolting, I totally get why she is doing that up, even replacing the shower wall with glass, it looked a small shower space so the glass will hopefully make a larger space to shower in, but does mean moving the tower heater (£££).

Moving a radiator in her bedroom just to have her bed in a certain place (£££). Money to burn.

The old fitted wardrobes in the main bedroom they look tired, but could easily be freshened up without resorting to Ikea to replace it.

She also need to stop saying renovate when she means redecorate as well, and pick a colour other than pink.

What I can’t understand is why she doesn’t live nearer her mum and family. If she’s got no friends or real ties in Brighton, why didn’t she buy in Sheffield (that’s where she’s from right?).. property would’ve been much cheaper

If I remember rightly, in those GG days nobody actually came forward with any evidence that she was ever hit as a child? Gabby probably eluded to it in a tweet or something,but let's not forget that she's a compulsive liar and prone to exaggeration.

"I have so many weirdos that try to find my address so I said I was buying a house". How delusional are you Gabs?! I try to stay fair minded on here but Gabriella is just the worst human on this earth, never know anyone so up their arse and hateful towards everyone and everything. It's just gross.
Liar liar mission trousers on fire!

I can’t work out if she’s really sad, delusional and oxygen deprived from never going outside or if she’s just a malicious compulsive liar.

Reactions: 3
Surely if people were trying to find her address, she wouldn’t post flat tours or photos of what her flat looks like as soon as she moves in because people can find photos online of where she is?? All it takes is to go on one of those house selling sites like rightmove or whatever and you could find it in minutes

What I can’t understand is why she doesn’t live nearer her mum and family. If she’s got no friends or real ties in Brighton, why didn’t she buy in Sheffield (that’s where she’s from right?).. property would’ve been much cheaper
Yeah I don't get why she's still in Brighton to be honest. I feel like she only moved there so she could try to be bffs with Zoe, and they don't seem to be friends anymore...plus she doesn't have any of her other Youtube friends who seemed to be nearish/in London lil L&L, Becca, Hobbie...she's basically on her own. It always bothered me how she expected her mum to drive down constantly to see her as well.

Reactions: 2
Going to sound like a huge fan now. But it looks so much better white. I’m actually interested to see what it looks like with the dark lounge.
But I do like the flat. I’d buy it! 😳

Gabs has posted on Twitter that:
Yeah I don't get why she's still in Brighton to be honest. I feel like she only moved there so she could try to be bffs with Zoe, and they don't seem to be friends anymore...plus she doesn't have any of her other Youtube friends who seemed to be nearish/in London lil L&L, Becca, Hobbie...she's basically on her own. It always bothered me how she expected her mum to drive down constantly to see her as well.
Also strange is that after falling out with Zoe, she moved BACK to Brighton after London.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.