Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think its a flat she has bought as she keeps referring to it as the 'new place' as opposed to 'the house'. I kinda get the impression that she is somewhat embarrased that she has bought a flat rather than a house because of all the moaning she has done about living in flats previously with noisy neighours etc. House prices in Brighton are probably extortionate hence the reason for buying a flat but maybe if she didn't spend her money on so much shite so would have had more money to save on buying a house.
Definitely a flat, she buzzed her mum in during the ‘home haul’ in her latest vlog

Anyone remembers she once stayed in a new flat for ~1 week? Before she broke the lease and "ran" back to the old apartment (owner hadn't found a new tenant) because the walls at the new place were so thin

Hope she stalked all the neighbours & the surrounding for a good week before buying.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t work out why she doesn’t just rip those selves out and have the wall plastered while she’s having other work done. She loves a shelf. Hasn’t she rented allllll her other apartments for the shelves.

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s got much money to play with which is why she’s bodging everything herself.

A whole wall of a novice DIY paint job is going to look pretty rough 😬

Reactions: 3
I don’t think she’s got much money to play with which is why she’s bodging everything herself.

She ain’t that hard up for cash though, she did spend £12 on a toilet brush.

I suppose it will get well used cleaning all the shite that comes out of her mouth.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

That was my thoughts too. If it’s your dream home/house girls etc. etc. surely you’d get it done properly, to a high standard.

Reactions: 5

She also claimed she doesn't go to concerts as she has anxiety over terrorism...which I kind of understand but then she wasn't at the concert? and even people who were, or who lost people there, have been to concerts after it and not let it stop them living their life.
THIS.

Unfortunately I was at the concert and have had a hell of a lot of therapy as a result of it just to be able to live a “normal” life again and gain some independence back that it made me lose. I couldn’t even leave the house without having a panic attack about it happening again, but I’ve recently started going to concerts again because as you said, you can’t let it stop you living your life.

I couldn’t believe these tweets at the time and still can’t now, she makes everything about her. I don’t understand how she could be so insensitive and how she thinks using something like this for likes and attention is acceptable? thousands of people have being affected by it and she’s on twitter trying to use it to get attention 🙄

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 13
So I just sat through her flat tour, listening to her big renovation plans and just thinking ‘yeah yeah hun, you keep telling yourself that’ll happen’. I really don’t think she’ll end up staying there.

Reactions: 8
I honestly don’t understand why she harped on about wanting to buy a house, then brought a flat? Especially when had she actually thought about it, she probably could’ve brought a house for a lot less up north, done renovations on it then rented it out (I seem to think she’s mentioned this before, although could be thinking of someone completely different) and then continued to rent in Brighton considering she’s said how indecisive she is about where she actually wants to live?🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
"I have so many weirdos that try to find my address so I said I was buying a house". How delusional are you Gabs?! I try to stay fair minded on here but Gabriella is just the worst human on this earth, never know anyone so up their arse and hateful towards everyone and everything. It's just gross.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
"I have so many weirdos that try to find my address so I said I was buying a house". How delusional are you Gabs?! I try to stay fair minded on here but Gabriella is just the worst human on this earth, never know anyone so up their arse and hateful towards everyone and everything. It's just gross.
To be fair people do try to find her address and it must feel bleeping weird and scary to be in that situation.

Reactions: 4
Oh dear god, I just watched the flat tour. She's literally ruining and changing things for the sake of it. It does not need THAT much "rennovation" and she is only using that word as it is the latest trend with all the vloggers/instagrammers etc. It's madness and wasted on her.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
All I could think about when watching that was how cool of a cat den she could make in that cubbord that joined rooms like she could make tunnels and such a cool thing for Nellie. No doubt it will just be used as somewhere to store all her coats she doesn't wear cause she never leaves the house tho

Reactions: 8
Apparently she was hit as a child and You Talk Trash is full of people defending her parents and saying they should cut contact with her and hitting children isn't always wrong, it's cultural... She's seriously annoying and mentally unhealthy but HITTING A CHILD IS WRONG and maybe they shouldn't do it if they don't want her to tell people. Doing something wrong in a different culture doesn't bleeping make it right.
It’s not right or culture it was a different time and society has changed ,
I was smacked as a child but then so were ALL my friends at school , if you didn’t get a clip then the kids would say your sooo lucky .

That said nobody was battered or anything just a smack nothing really heavy,
My point is at that place in time it was normal parents would smack their kid in the supermarket etc and nobody would bat an eyelid , there would be outrage today and rightly so .

I am anti smacking , but we cannot judge the past by today’s standards as it was a different mindset then .

Homosexuality is similar it was illegal not that long ago , everyone would be outraged at that today and rightly so but that time was a reality and a different time and a different society and it’s the same principle, it doesn’t make either right but that’s the way it was back then .

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.