Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Gabs will need to get a normal job soon to keep up with the mortgage. Can't imagine her working to someone else's requirements like most of us have to. We all find going to work stressful and annoying and inconvenient at times but it brings routine, stability and also achievement. Gabs could do with those.

Reactions: 3
I am genuinely baffled as to how she has so much money. Genuinely. Isn't she a really z list YTer?

New thread suggestion - 'Gabbie has bought a house but doesn't like to talk about it'.
As much as she seems to spend money on crap, I do believe that from being in her prime time of youtube she has always saved a tonne. that + the addition of not really doing much else like as much as yeah she’ll buy Starbucks etc she doesn’t do much else that costs an awful lot of money🤷🏻‍♀️ doesn’t drive, so doesn’t have car/etc to pay out for... ads will also bring in some money & her videos seem to have more ads at the moment. But yeah to be fair I would say it probably has declined so hopefully she has planned ahead🤷🏻‍♀️ Also depends whether she’s saved to pay off her house at once or not. I guess?

Reactions: 1
Can’t wait for her to start slagging off the neighbours again. Of course, it won’t be her fault whatever the problem is, and she definitely won’t just be being unreasonable about what it’s like to live in a flat.

Reactions: 5
Just watching her latest blog: ‘I don’t know if i’ll Be allowed to paint the doors different colours’ ???????????? You apparently own it gab, you can do what you want??????? Odd girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just watching her latest blog: ‘I don’t know if i’ll Be allowed to paint the doors different colours’ ???????????? You apparently own it gab, you can do what you want??????? Odd girl.
she said alot of the houses are listed so are limited to things you can change so might be why? She said she might not be able to have wood floor too. The doors might be because they are original doors and the floor possibly because she's moving to another flat? I know lots of flats say no hard floor as then the noise travels more.

Reactions: 4
If she’s in a flat with communal areas she will have less freedom. Even more so if it’s a conservation area/listed etc

Reactions: 1
I kind of hope its not a flat with how she moaned about her previous neighbours/people above her. I'd feel sorry for other people in the building in case she starts posting stuff about them online!

Reactions: 6
her immature taste means she’s going to try and emulate insta homes and it’s going to look horrific 😬

Just watched her two videos about moving because I’m a glutton for punishment. I say watched, skim watched.

She needs to chill out, I get moving house is stressful, but it isn’t as if she had to be out of her old place into her new n the same day, she doesn’t need to have a hysterical breakdown in B&Q or wherever it was over a bloody bath and not getting the keys until the next day. It’s hardly a major inconvenience for her. It isn’t as if she has anything else going on in her life.

Obviously, without knowing measurements etc. I can’t say this with certainty, but it did look as if she was looking at baths that would be too big for the bathroom space, it isn’t the biggest bathroom and she was looking at some quite large baths. I would be worried about the walking space if she does get a big one. Also, why does she need to replace the wall separating the shower bit with a glass screen? Seems kind of pointless and a waste of money to me. Though I do agree with her the decor of that bathroom isn’t nice. It’s mismatched and too dark for such a small space.

Thread name idea...

VelvetNoMates: New Flat, New Bath, New Shower Too, but Zero Friends To Come & View

Reactions: 8
It really annoys me that she only bothers to upload when she has stuff to brag about. Now she’s got the flat it’s vlog vlog vlog but before that she barely uploaded. It’s such a poor worth ethic.

I think its a flat she has bought as she keeps referring to it as the 'new place' as opposed to 'the house'. I kinda get the impression that she is somewhat embarrased that she has bought a flat rather than a house because of all the moaning she has done about living in flats previously with noisy neighours etc. House prices in Brighton are probably extortionate hence the reason for buying a flat but maybe if she didn't spend her money on so much shite so would have had more money to save on buying a house.

Reactions: 6
It's so funny, because she has mentioned multiple times in vlogs that she doesn't want to buy a place. She just wants to rent a new place every year, because she doesn't see the use in staying somewhere permanently as you cannot discover new places (lol, such a privileged thing to say).

Yet, she keeps complaining about her neigbours, the traffic, a.o. and she almost never leaves the house, maybe once or twice to go a local bathroom shop or Starbucks. Just buy a place that fits your every need?

Reactions: 3
It's so funny, because she has mentioned multiple times in vlogs that she doesn't want to buy a place. She just wants to rent a new place every year, because she doesn't see the use in staying somewhere permanently as you cannot discover new places (lol, such a privileged thing to say).

Yet, she keeps complaining about her neigbours, the traffic, a.o. and she almost never leaves the house, maybe once or twice to go a local bathroom shop or Starbucks. Just buy a place that fits your every need?
Can't believe she said about discovering new places when she rarely leaves the house! 😂 Maybe she would actually discover all of where she lives has to offer if that was the case, and could travel to other parts of the UK.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.