Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thing is travel gives her anxiety so why the hell would she want to move to a new country when she bearly leaves this one.

This girl makes me sad she is in desperate need of some counselling from her deep rooted issues

Reactions: 3
Yeah I dont think she is seeing anyone. She is just saying it to shush all the people who ask her constantly. I get worried about her going on about having babies all the time. No way could she cope!
Money wise, she must be doing alright to be buying and renovating a house
It is very weird the amount she goes on about having a baby. She gets Jane to do the majority of her tit so how is she going to look after a baby.

Side notes:

The amount of sofas she buys is just unnecessary.

How many more times do we need reminding that she started saving money at the age of 13 and has fended for herself ever since 😴 bore off.

After watching her latest vlog, i honestly cannot see any weight loss. She actually looks bigger to me?

Reactions: 12
We know Gobby loves "orginal content"
Thing is, there is only so much content you can create - if you watch your friends do something, you’re gonna want to try it. Like if you don’t wanna watch them, just don’t? It ain’t that difficult. It’s just a trend.. she also says this after doing the assumptions video that was trending at the start of the yeAr but hey🤷🏻‍♀️ she’s got all that original content...

Reactions: 2
Didn’t she also say she regretted doing any colab videos? Bet her “friend” Fab Han is happy about that...how rude

Reactions: 1
ALSO GABS (original contents)
Throwback Tuesday (even she's puzzled and named it Throwing Tues)

Also ivegotexcitingmusicproject2018 disappeared but reappeared as Music2019 (house loan coming up)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s also been made a WW ambassador?!? How did she swindle that?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
God she’s horrible isn’t she, such a nasty belittling tone. I don’t even think this person’s comment is bad?! Nothing she hasn’t said herself. She literally said in her “Instagram q&a” last week that she gets lonely. What a grumpy frumpy cow.

8BC06CDB-D335-410A-B9C5-997BDCED98CA.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for the birthday vlog where she’s with her mum and no boyfriend in sight

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.