Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe this birthday she'll get the gift of manners

I don't understand, she ignores her "fans" who finance her 100 million sofa addiction but instead responds to "hate"

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Maybe this birthday she'll get the gift of manners

I don't understand, she ignores her "fans" who finance her 100 million sofa addiction but instead responds to "hate"
Why did that filter comment deserve such a snappy response? She is so up herself it’s unreal

Reactions: 8
God she’s horrible isn’t she, such a nasty belittling tone. I don’t even think this person’s comment is bad?! Nothing she hasn’t said herself. She literally said in her “Instagram q&a” last week that she gets lonely. What a grumpy frumpy cow.

View attachment 19967
i stand by my opinion that gabbie has THE nastiest attitude out of all the 2014 british vloggers crew. and she doesnt even try to hide it! somebody will make an innocent comment and she'll somehow take it as a personal attack and respond rudely. typical narcissist

Reactions: 15
i stand by my opinion that gabbie has THE nastiest attitude out of all the 2014 british vloggers crew. and she doesnt even try to hide it! somebody will make an innocent comment and she'll somehow take it as a personal attack and respond rudely. typical narcissist
I agree, part of me does feel bad for her due to her food/body issues but she's so nasty. I don't understand why she doesn't just delete comments she finds rude and focus on replying to nice ones? Even then she can be snarky and rude. I don't think she's cut out for being online so much and should've focused on finding things outside of Youtube - especially now its dying and she's losing subs. She doesn't have anything else to fall back on or other ventures like some of the others have.

Reactions: 7
She likes to call it sass but actually it’s just unnecessary rudeness. She thinks she being all powerful by “taking no tit” but actually it just comes across super nasty all the time. I’m not really surprised she has no friends, she is so defensive and assumes everyone is out to get her.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
She likes to call it sass but actually it’s just unnecessary rudeness. She thinks she being all powerful by “taking no tit” but actually it just comes across super nasty all the time. I’m not really surprised she has no friends, she is so defensive and assumes everyone is out to get her.
She ain’t got 1 ounce of “sass” in her. She’s the most unworldly 20-something (to the point I pity her .. sometimes 🤪).

Reactions: 4
whoever decided to date her ??? she's literally so stuck in her boohoo me world since 2014

Honestly she is riddled with jealously it’s mental. Okay some of the Disney bloggers are ott but these are such bitchy comments it’s quite nasty. So she’ll happily watch someone who knows nothing about the Disney parks because the people that go there more often know too much?? fucked up logic. She’s so weird.

Ok I actually agree with her on this one, and I don't see any bitchiness?

Correction

Z-list British Crew. She wasn't in the A-list Brit crew member, just a tag along until Zoe kicked her to the curb

Ok I actually agree with her on this one, and I don't see any bitchiness?
Really? I sure as hell do. It’s shade at all the Disney vloggers. She used to talk about people like Brogan Tate, Sophie and Dave etc they are all huge Disney fans. She follows these people on twitter and I see her tweeting them sometimes. It pure shade.

Reactions: 5
Really? I sure as hell do. It’s shade at all the Disney vloggers. She used to talk about people like Brogan Tate, Sophie and Dave etc they are all huge Disney fans. She follows these people on twitter and I see her tweeting them sometimes. It pure shade.
I just find it weird how if other people like something, she seems to REALLY dislike it. Like when she did that accent thread and slated all of the accents people said they like. Its like she has to have the opposite opinion to everyone and I find it really weird. I feel like that must be part of why you never see her with friends, because she'd 100% be that friend where if someone was excited about seeing an artist or visiting somewhere, she'd be like 'they're tit' or 'that place is tit', instead of being happy for them. Either that or she'd throw shade on social media after and put up a post.

Reactions: 12
I just find it weird how if other people like something, she seems to REALLY dislike it. Like when she did that accent thread and slated all of the accents people said they like. Its like she has to have the opposite opinion to everyone and I find it really weird. I feel like that must be part of why you never see her with friends, because she'd 100% be that friend where if someone was excited about seeing an artist or visiting somewhere, she'd be like 'they're tit' or 'that place is tit', instead of being happy for them. Either that or she'd throw shade on social media after and put up a post.
She’s thinks she is cool because she pretends to hate everything that is “cool” or on trend or popular etc. But honestly, it just sounds exhausting trying to keep up the effort of it all. She just needs to relax. She seems so wound up and highly strung all the time.

If she had a boyfriend, perhaps she would relax and loosen up a bit if she got a bit of action, since I don’t believe the boyfriend exists, perhaps she should investigate in a vibrator. She might mellow out.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I think she should go on a collab trip with Brogan Tate. It would be an epic tit storm.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s thinks she is cool because she pretends to hate everything that is “cool” or on trend or popular etc. But honestly, it just sounds exhausting trying to keep up the effort of it all. She just needs to relax. She seems so wound up and highly strung all the time.

If she had a boyfriend, perhaps she would relax and loosen up a bit if she got a bit of action, since I don’t believe the boyfriend exists, perhaps she should investigate in a vibrator. She might mellow out.
Yeah she reminds me of those people who were like ~*I'm nOt lIkE oTheR gIRLS*~ and would like/dislike stuff because it was too 'popular' at the time, and had to have the most 'obscure' interests when really their interests were still quite popular lol.

I don't think the bf exists either. With how insecure she seems about her body, and the fact that only just recently she managed a try on haul, I can't see her feeling comfortable enough with herself to date someone.

Reactions: 7
Exactly this! But then she is obsessed with stuff like pretty little liars which is super popular?? Maybe she forgot she was supposed to hate that one too. She’s so predictable the minute I see someone post something on twitter you just know her reply will be the complete opposite. I guess she thinks it makes her unique but she’s the biggest sheep going.

Reactions: 3
Honestly she is riddled with jealously it’s mental. Okay some of the Disney bloggers are ott but these are such bitchy comments it’s quite nasty. So she’ll happily watch someone who knows nothing about the Disney parks because the people that go there more often know too much?? fucked up logic. She’s so weird.
Personally would say if Disney had offered her anything at any point she would’ve jumped through hoops for it🤷🏻‍♀️I don’t understand the need to have such alTerNatE opinions like it makes her any better???? Anything is overrated if you really wanted to & at least they’ve got something they’re truly passionate about. I don’t see the issue. A lot of the people have also been to Disney every so often from when they were young so obviously they will know a lot about if? I’ve been a handful of times so know good/bad times for certain places etc it’s just also called common sense.

Reminds me of school days. There was always one in the class that would be like this.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.