Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 17535View attachment 17535

Why does this absolute nobhead think everything and everyone sees her as the best thing since sliced bread?! Whoever this other person is, they were clearly having a conversation first, as per Gs messages at the top, before they asked, politely IMO, for a mention. I think Gs response is actually very rude.
my GOD she is so f*cking ANNOYING! does she feel compelled to make anything and everything into a catastrophe and get so defensive!![emoji849][emoji849] doubt she has a bf lmao don't see how anybody could tolerate her

She must have tweeted this same tweet in various different ways on a consistent monthly basis.... it’s like heLLOOOO if it’s that bad gO tO thE doCtoRs?¿? They will be able to give you various options on how to help. Whether that be contraception (if she does have a boyfriend as it is supposedly quite new I’d be worried if she wasn’t on it because she wanted a baby any time from now.. *mistakes happen*) or actually just stronger pain that will actually help the side effects.🤷🏻‍♀️ (I do also think periods affect people differently depending on their current mentality/mindset anyway)

Attachments

Reactions: 5
I’m not even sure I believe her periods are as bad as she says anymore. It’s just something to say for attention and a justification to not do any work/ not leave the house/ eat like tit.

Reactions: 6
I’m not even sure I believe her periods are as bad as she says anymore. It’s just something to say for attention and a justification to not do any work/ not leave the house/ eat like tit.
Exactly🙄 like that will be why she won’t post on her ww account for next however long... again I truly don’t think with how her mindset seems that doing ww is a good idea because it’s too obsessive and although in some aspects it’s not restrictive, it’s still you can have low points & still be eating crap.

I think so too...its just something to be ~relatable online. Otherwise she would've gone to the doctors about it by now.

If it’s so bad like she says I’d be concerned she may have PCOS or endometriosis, neither of which have I ever heard her talk about. Even a small amount of research into heavy painful periods brings up possible causes such as these. I’d be pushing for tests if I was her.

Reactions: 2
If it’s so bad like she says I’d be concerned she may have PCOS or endometriosis, neither of which have I ever heard her talk about. Even a small amount of research into heavy painful periods brings up possible causes such as these. I’d be pushing for tests if I was her.
I thought that too. Plus with her banging on about wanting kids soon as well, you'd think she'd want to be sure.

Reactions: 2
She should give up YouTube and get a proper job. She will finally get some work friends have a social life etc

Why is she buying a new sofa im so confused

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I think she’s said before she’s certain she’s got endo because her mum had it and knows the signs and Jane needed a hysterectomy

Reactions: 1
It amazes me that so many youtubers shop in Waitrose where branded stuff is literally double the price than if you went to Tesco or Asda. Gabby lives near a huge Tesco I don’t get why she doesn’t go there.

Reactions: 3
I think she’s said before she’s certain she’s got endo because her mum had it and knows the signs and Jane needed a hysterectomy
But if she’s got it then why doesn’t she do something about it??? Especially if she wants more kids.. whether it’s a bury head in the sand thing or just making it out to be worse🤷🏻‍♀️

But if she’s got it then why doesn’t she do something about it??? Especially if she wants more kids.. whether it’s a bury head in the sand thing or just making it out to be worse🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t think she does, it’s just another one of her special conditions that she likes to moan about as she thinks it gives her a free pass!

Who’s the guy she’s mates with who is a friend of Lily Melrose?? could be him she always replies to his tweets

The only other one I can think of is that irritating Evan guy. I don’t know anything about him though, is he gay?

I thought the only male friend she had was Hobbie? Unless it’s one of Jedward who she claimed to have a fling with before 😂😂😂
When does she see this pretend boyfriend anyway 🤷‍♀️

Who’s the guy she’s mates with who is a friend of Lily Melrose?? could be him she always replies to his tweets

The only other one I can think of is that irritating Evan guy. I don’t know anything about him though, is he gay?
What's this guys name???
Not Even. Lilys friend.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.