Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who’s the guy she’s mates with who is a friend of Lily Melrose?? could be him she always replies to his tweets

The only other one I can think of is that irritating Evan guy. I don’t know anything about him though, is he gay?
I thought Evan was gay too but I think in his 'coming out' (as demisexual) vid he only mentioned being attracted to women.

I don’t think she does, it’s just another one of her special conditions that she likes to moan about as she thinks it gives her a free pass!
It’s honestly the same thing on a monthly basis and idk is it meant to be one of those “relatable” tweets to gain more engagement??? Trying to become viral? It just screams trying hard to me like yes periods are the devils work (more to some than others) but if it was that bad you would go to the doctors & get it sorted. especially considering it’s not like she’s got the excuse of not being able to gett time off of work to go. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Honestly just irritating.

Reactions: 5
I don't have screencaps but she clearly said that her bf is her dream guy wks ago when she dropped that she's dating.

But now she says when she gets into a long-term r/s she wants to move to Canada (so this guy's not the one?)

and she wants KIDS now, but she's going to live alone (with her cat) aka she just wants the babies and not the man
this BF of hers clearly not good enough for her to live together? I guess Angry Gab might kick him out onto the street in 2 days should they live together.

and says she's INTROVERT? I swear she says she LOVES meeting people and being with people (just NOT with RUDE people).

I get that some people are a mix of introvert and extrovert but Gabs' plain just anti social

and she wants to build a business, so clearly I think she's finally given up on West End (but we all knew she'll never make it)

Reactions: 2
She said she’s never had a best friend so I don’t get how her “new boyfriend” has always been her best friend. Must be hobbie or Evan

There is no way Hobbie would date her. I actually think Gabriella needs to come off social media have a break and have some therapy. Some of her behaviours online just scream that the she is a young girl that needs some professional help.

Reactions: 14
There is no way Hobbie would date her. I actually think Gabriella needs to come off social media have a break and have some therapy. Some of her behaviours online just scream that the she is a young girl that needs some professional help.
Very much agree with you

Reactions: 1
Right! She constructs a lot of imaginary bs in my head and then comes online to vent (my 20s suck, people hate my imaginary bf) but let me share a wedding dress for the "new relationship" I've just started because that's completely normal behaviour

Btw I know the viewer asked the dress Q, but Gabby gets LOTS of questions and purposely picked that one

The thing that gets to me is this, if so many friends ‘burned me’ I’d be thinking, hang in, maybe I’m the problem. Gobs has a real issue with blaming everyone else but herself for everything. She’s even happy to throw her parents u see the proverbial bus.

Reactions: 10
I agree. I think she wanted to date Hobbie at one point and seemed as though she was crushing on him, but he seems he'd be more into the ~instamodel type, so I think thats why they don't seem to be friends now.

Re: her wanting to move to Canada...surely thats something you'd mention before getting involved with someone, just to see if they're on the same page? Plus with her being an ~influencer, there's no way she'd get a permanent visa unless she was married to someone with an in-demand job out there.

She definitely had an unrequited thing for Hobbie. I think he was into the twins more and she got jealous. Probably one of the reasons they fell out.

Reactions: 5
I agree. I think she wanted to date Hobbie at one point and seemed as though she was crushing on him, but he seems he'd be more into the ~instamodel type, so I think thats why they don't seem to be friends now.

Re: her wanting to move to Canada...surely thats something you'd mention before getting involved with someone, just to see if they're on the same page? Plus with her being an ~influencer, there's no way she'd get a permanent visa unless she was married to someone with an in-demand job out there.
Hope the guy knows he's not the one she wants to move to Canada with.. that's for her LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP guy.. so idk who's this best friend of hers turned bf... like yeah he's not going to be part of her future, other than maybe she would like his DNA in her kid.

If he exists.

Reactions: 1
Hope the guy knows he's not the one she wants to move to Canada with.. that's for her LONG TERM RELATIONSHIP guy.. so idk who's this best friend of hers turned bf... like yeah he's not going to be part of her future, other than maybe she would like his DNA in her kid.

If he exists.
I’m 100% this “boyfriend” of hers is non-existent. Nel-bobs is her only love (and I think he hates her most of the time).

Im sure on one her insta stories with a question and answer post, one question was about boyfriends and she said about something happening with a boyfriend and a friend so she cut them both out of her life. Im sure im not imagining that! Was a few days ago, got to be about Hobbie and one of the twins

Im sure on one her insta stories with a question and answer post, one question was about boyfriends and she said about something happening with a boyfriend and a friend so she cut them both out of her life. Im sure im not imagining that! Was a few days ago, got to be about Hobbie and one of the twins

Yeah she put this a few days ago I can remember seeing it!

The only boyfriend Gabs has is an imaginary one

Yeah I dont think she is seeing anyone. She is just saying it to shush all the people who ask her constantly. I get worried about her going on about having babies all the time. No way could she cope!
Money wise, she must be doing alright to be buying and renovating a house

She never goes out though, bar food, cat food and Netflix her spending must be limited 😂

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.