Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah so she's talking about that Fake-ship with Zoe

her reasons are ALWAYS valid

Reactions: 1

I was glad it wasn't another damn what I eat in a day video then saw the comments before I realised it was an AD. Unsubbed. Just no interesting content for an age from her. It drives me mad that she thinks she'll be in the west end one day - I studied theatre in London (backstage not onstage) and work in the west end. I've seen what musical theatre performers have to do to succeed, how hard they work and the hours they put in because it's their passion. She has zero drive at such a young age yet she thinks she can just walk into it at some point? Work out, study and learn the craft, eat better, go to the theatre more than once a year, work your way up rather than sitting at home eating bacon. Just can't watch her videos more 😥

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
They always seem to do this. Wait until the video gets views and then put ad in the title once most would've already clicked on it. :mad:
Yes! This! They all do this. Really can't abide sneaky and deceptive behaviour when it comes to ads. I haven't clicked on one of her videos in months. They are all just so dire. I look ( read as skip😅) through her stories sometimes and saw in her q&a the other night that she said she had fallen out with a friend and an "ex" for cheating on her- something along those lines. I can only assume this is the latest storyline in gabby land and it didn't actually happen. Then I thought about one of the twins (Lydia) hooking up with Hobbie and that boiling her piss. Not that he is an ex but they shared a drunken kiss allegedly and that to gabby was as good as a marriage proposal and he was then seen as being "hers", in her eyes of course.

Reactions: 4
I love how she basically reused clips from one of her what I eat in a day videos and the thumb nail for this video like did she think she was pulling a model face? She looks deranged!

Reactions: 6
I hope she’s getting career advice because looks like just about everyone is sick of her miserable mug

Reactions: 2
Look at that Gobby using that fat gob of hers to moan about something as usual
She's Queen of the Musicals dahlink, it's just constructive criticism. She's doing him a favour, not even charging for her advice.

Gobs is far more successful than Big Willie and his numerous Top 10 hits. She belts 'em in the shower at 3am dontcha know (well her neighbours certainly bleeping do). Sheffield's answer to Elaine Paige.

Reactions: 11
Does she just do this to try and have that like “alternate opinion” on everything? Trying to cause a stir to attract attention, then to just delete it? Idgi

Reactions: 4
Is there something in the water in Brighton that makes YTers/influencers delusional? Yes, Gobbs if we want career advice or any type of advice we wait with bated breath to hear what brilliance comes out of your mouth. :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.