Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably lies [emoji23] it usually is last week she was banging on about he she’s never
Been more single she never wants a bf she wants kids on her own etc
She's crazy as f. Kids in 2 years.

Does the person you're dating know your dating them???? She seems so deluded she could make up a whole relationship and engagement in her head

Reactions: 3

Does the person you're dating know your dating them???? She seems so deluded she could make up a whole relationship and engagement in her head
If she is dating someone, I assume she would've only just started seeing them so why would you put this online?
I imagine if a guy saw this and they've only been on a few dates, he's be like right cya.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I doubt she is in a relationship she is a hobbit that stays indoors all day and has 1 friend her mum

Reactions: 6
She seriously cannot think she’s emotionally ready to have children? She’s not even in control of her weight and her body, she’s so unhappy with her physical appearance, has she forgotten what having a baby can do to your body? She would hate it.

She probably watches all these other youtubers having babies and thinks she can do it too. I’ve never seen someone so far from being parent material. I’m not saying she shouldn’t have kids but now?? Really!! Does she think because she’s buying a flat then having a child is the next step! This just shows how immature she is.

The dating thing is bs too. You can tell she lies about relationships it’s just so obvious. She doesn’t have to have boyfriends, it’s fine to be single, literally no one is judging her but I think she feels she has to make it look like she’s experienced because of her age.

Reactions: 5

so is she trying to lose weight or is she trying to get pregnant? also does she wants kids ANY TIME from now, or in 2 years or NOT any time soon?

also she mentioned she is still trying to have a singing career but needed to stop for a while. for the 100th time. to be honest, I think she'll pop that kid out before even walking into any audition

hope the guy knows he's contributing his sperm

Reactions: 9
Dating???? How the hell is she dating? She doesn’t leave the flat!!! Maybe it’s the Tesco delivery man 🤷‍♀️ 😂

Reactions: 14
I would put money on her not having met who she’s dating and it all be online flirtation

Reactions: 6
Could’ve been worse, I could have told her what I was actually thinking. ‘Please, mate, no more what I eat in a day videos. Not only are they as stale as week-old bread, but the majority of us really have had enough of watching this stop-start dieting circle of self-destruction. PS, your diet is awful, please eat some veg’

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.