Gabriella Lindley - Aka VelvetGhostedByAllMates

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is she really buying a flat? In Brighton? From YT money? The world has gone mad.

Reactions: 1
Has anyone seen her in person before?
I’ve seen her once before when she was shopping in Sheffield. Honestly I wouldn’t have recognised her if it hadn’t have been for Jane with her. She seriously looks so different to how she looks on camera.

Reactions: 7
I’ve seen her once before when she was shopping in Sheffield. Honestly I wouldn’t have recognised her if it hadn’t have been for Jane with her. She seriously looks so different to how she looks on camera.
Ooh. Different how?

Has anyone seen her in person before?
At a brand party a couple of years ago (yes she was out of the house!) and her face looks similar to how it does on video - definitely not to how it does in her Facetuned photos. As for her figure, she’s definitely much bigger in person and really quite short! Always thought she was taller but I guess her height is one thing she’s honest about. She was actually fairly pleasant, very very shy in a busy room of people. Certainly not her keyboard warrior persona!

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20190516-212324_Instagram.jpg

Why does this absolute nobhead think everything and everyone sees her as the best thing since sliced bread?! Whoever this other person is, they were clearly having a conversation first, as per Gs messages at the top, before they asked, politely IMO, for a mention. I think Gs response is actually very rude.

Reactions: 11
Her most recent text tweet is that some attempt to prove she’s “dating”.

I bleeping hate when anyone posts screenshots of messages. It’s private. It’s such a gross humble brag way of trying to show off.

Reactions: 12
She hasn’t even got that much clout... barely anyone in YouTube/insta terms watches her these days

Reactions: 4
I don't get why she's pretending she is seeing 'someone'. She would actually have to leave her place for that to happen. I know she's mentioned she's never introduced her bfs to Jane before but that's because she's never had a bf lbr. And her cat does not count as her bf. He's a prisoner trapped of Gabby's making.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
View attachment 17535View attachment 17535

Why does this absolute nobhead think everything and everyone sees her as the best thing since sliced bread?! Whoever this other person is, they were clearly having a conversation first, as per Gs messages at the top, before they asked, politely IMO, for a mention. I think Gs response is actually very rude.
Especially when she used other people for subscribers herself. A shoutout isn't exactly hard? Its not as if he was asking her to buy stuff and then promote it in a post. There's no way she'd survive if Youtube dried up and she actually had to network.

I don't get why she's pretending she is seeing 'someone'. She would actually have to leave her place for that to happen. I know she's mentioned she's never introduced her bfs to Jane before but that's because she's never had a bf lbr. And her cat does not count as her bf. He's a prisoner trapped of Gabby's making.
THIS 💯🙌🏻😂

She's "seeing someone" yet isn't leaving her house for 3 weeks
Okkkkkkkkkkkk

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she even have 5 friends?
There's her mum. Her cat. Who else are we missing...? Her long lost aunt twice removed? The Queen? Why did she lie about such a high number? 5 is too generous.

Oh and I like how she throws in "a lovely boyfriend" as if we are supposed to be intrigued. I'll believe it when I see this mysterious bf of hers that totally didn't come from her figment of imagination.

Reactions: 5
There's her mum. Her cat. Who else are we missing...? Her long lost aunt twice removed? The Queen? Why did she lie about such a high number? 5 is too generous.

Oh and I like how she throws in "a lovely boyfriend" as if we are supposed to be intrigued. I'll believe it when I see this mysterious bf of hers that totally didn't come from her figment of imagination.
She might be confusing her life with pretty little liars, thinking she's part of a 5 friend group that show is the only thing I've seen her speak so passionately about

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.