Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Gabby has travelled to USA and is talking about getting Cam something nice for her birthday this month. You mean the flight wasn't the present? Cam is awful. Gabby isn't the best person all round but she does appear to be quite thoughtful (when she wants to be)
I don't think it's that black and white considering the huge disparity in income between them.
When a single selfie with a skin + me product pays for a year worth of flights while it's a considerable financial effort for the other partner, then I wouldn't shame them for not being able to buy presents on top of that. She could have obviously still done something special, even if it's just a nice meal or a day trip.

Reactions: 3
1719953769355.png

sew profewshunal

Up until she got someone to go out with and then it doesn't matter if she takes a plane while carrying it.

Reactions: 14
Doesn't Cam earn a lot from her patreon though? The one she was doing before she met Gabby. And she boasted about donating $3000 to a fundraiser last week. I don't think there's that much difference in their incomes, Gabby just has more savings. Skin and Me work with SO many people, they can't be paying each person more than £5000 a year or they'd go out of business.

Reactions: 13
Yeah it was commented at some point that her family had money and something else I dunno... my point is:
Gobz got some pens for her 30th BD 🤭:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Gabbie gives lots of gifts to Cam because she wants to keep her. She's not generous at all nor thoughtful. She's incredibly cheap and gives generic gifts to Jane because she'll no go anywhere. If Gabbie whistles, Jane will come running.

Reactions: 20
So Gabby has travelled to USA and is talking about getting Cam something nice for her birthday this month. You mean the flight wasn't the present? Cam is awful. Gabby isn't the best person all round but she does appear to be quite thoughtful (when she wants to be)
Gabby is continually buying Cam's love / attention
Cam is showing Gabby she's checking out of the relationship by treating her, well treating her how she treats Jane! and Gabby has blinkers on.

Reactions: 9
What in the 2003 are those jeans and belt??? Her stylist is completely mugging her off. A total fashion abomination. There's so many accounts on TikTok and Instgram that mock early 2000's fashion, but Gabby's trying to bring it back.
excewse yew that is haute couture lesbian fashun i'll have yew know

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is Gabbeh still in the Yew Es Ay? Does she still have cewvid? Did she secure her postal vote before she buggered of to another country to ironically celebrate their Independence Day? Has she thrown a tantrum and returned to England or flown Jane over to rub her back and make her buns? Is she milking her cewvid symptoms to be the most tragic victim ever?

Sew many questions! If only there was some kind of public platform she could utilise from which she could share updates freely and with ease(!)

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Is Gabbeh still in the Yew Es Ay? Does she still have cewvid? Did she secure her postal vote before she buggered of to another country to ironically celebrate their Independence Day? Has she thrown a tantrum and returned to England or flown Jane over to rub her back and make her buns? Is she milking her cewvid symptoms to be the most tragic victim ever?

Sew many questions! If only there was some kind of public platform she could utilise from which she could share updates freely and with ease(!)
Who would she vote for? The hameral hamercrats?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’d better have voted, the number of times she’s spaffed off on Twitter about it in the past ( see wiki )
I suspect the only times she's ever voted were if Jane was there to drive her to the polling station. I reckon just like all her healthcare still being in Barnsley, she’s still registered to vote up there too. If she hasn’t bothered to re-register in Brighton, I highly doubt she’s organised a postal vote.

This one’s particularly delightful. Sod other people Gobs! Just worry about yourself love.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 17
Don't think Gabbie actually cares about politics. Everything she knows come from dumbed down infographics on social media. She'll vote for whatever Jane voted for or the opposite just to be petty and a "rascal".

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don't think Gabbie actually cares about politics. Everything she knows come from dumbed down infographics on social media. She'll vote for whatever Jane voted for or the opposite just to be petty and a "rascal".
I absolutely agree with this- she probably doesn’t even know about genocide in Gaza - she just put in in her recent vlog because cam asked her too and she thought it was cewt 😨

Reactions: 1