Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eelaii

VIP Member
While I would consider my partner's friends my friends too (we've been together for a while and hang out with them regularly), I have my own friend group separate from them. I asked my partner and he too considers my friends his as well.

There's the difference with Gabbie because she has no friends of her own. The most she has are online ones that she just talks to them on the phone. I get that some people are homebodies but being this friendless is a serious red flag. Especially since most of Gabbie's friendship end with drama rather than drifting away.

Reactions: 3

barmj

Chatty Member
The Scottish person was the one who used to call us all ‘rockets’ and was on twitter under the username mystery moon, I think her name was Fi? Posted about politics all the time on twitter. She said her niece LOVED Gobby but she herself was very obsessed with her. I’m sure I have screenshots somewhere
Yep, that was on YTT! The site doesn’t work anymore though and every post appears as anon so we won’t have any idea who’s who and which posts were sent by them lol also it was yearsss ago 😮💨 Fiona ar iconiquew queen!

Tbh, Gobs does need her arsehole sewn up.

Doc

VIP Member
I’ve seen the term “quirk chungus” on Twitter and in an attempt to understand modern vernacular, looked it up. I still quite don’t get it, and wondered if anyone could enlighten me as to whether Goober is an example of a “quirk Chungus”?

• Haha

Velvett0ast

At this point I refuse to believe the stylist/colour analyst isn’t a troll. Her summer colours are BAD and sparkly jeans…are you joking 😂😂😂

LOVE2GOSSIP

She’s probably started doing her own gel nails without researching how to do it properly, because she’s arrogant and always thinks she knows best. Then when she does a shit job, she blames the product rather her own lack of knowledge and experience. Just like how she’s apparently had a few hair curlers in the past that “don’t work on [her] hair.” She really is one of the stupidest people I have ever witnessed.
Absolutely agree 👍 I know it can be a learning curve but never have I done them and had them peel or look like hers did underneath, all patchy and only cured in certain places. I reckon she must have a shit lamp or just isn't patient enough to let them cure for enough time but even still why would it cure like that in spots and not in others... any trained nail techs on here can advise? I'm genuinely curious as to what the hell she has done to them 😂 like, mine aren't anywhere near as good as a proper nail tech could do obviously and what I'm about to say next is in no way shitting on the talent you qualified techs have but she's making it look so difficult to licherally just paint, cure, paint, cure etc.

barmj

Chatty Member
Oh Gab sure looked worried when Nellie was at the vet’s. Being put under even for a small procedure is still a risk when you consider Nellie’s age and weight 😢 but I’m glad she was able to go shopping to take her mind off things 🙄 I am glad Nellie is ok though.

Btw, who’s the orange cat? That’s not Jeremy, is it? I watched the video on mute because I cannot abide Gob’s voice and the subtitles didn’t make sense when she greeted the cats.

Now don’t do our Deirdre dirty 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2