Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

eelaii

VIP Member
On average, how many procedures/surgeries does she get in a year? Ones where it's required to have anesthesia? Around 3? Her body is so messed up and a lot of it is due to her own doing. Endometriosis is not her fault but all the other ones could have been avoided if she only took some accountability and respected her body.

Reactions: 5

Hillbilly love puff

Chatty Member
Gabby logic - I have PMS so I need to over-eat, I don't like meals so I need to over-eat. Who tells everyone they eat junk food instead of meals. Her body is crying out for fibre and vitamins.

There's such a strong link between endometriosis and diet. She can prevent endo growth by following an anti-inflammatory diet. I can't believe no one at the hospital has told her about this. They would have at least given her a leaflet on how to take care of herself following surgery. Cam, google endo diet and help Gabby out. No more pies for both of you.
Didn’t she have weight loss surgery years ago? I mean I know it’s old news but surely that would restrict what she shoves in her face?
although I’m surprised there hasn’t been a worse case ever medical emergency with that

BoomTimesTwo

VIP Member
View attachment 3006250
Wouldn’t her passport flag after so many visits back and forth in such a short space of time. Imagine her getting hauled into some kind of customs check with male boarder officers at the airport in the Yew Es Ay 😂

LOL the internet never forgets Gabbeh. Those comments though 😬
View attachment 3006252
View attachment 3006253
Plot twist, Susie M is the Aunty Sue who she always used to talk about and she wrote that sitting in Gabby’s stinky flat after being trapped in by one of Gab’s 170 couches after being forced to help her move for 19th time in two years

• Haha

November_again

VIP Member
Honestly don't know what career she'll have when this influencing dies. She's lazy, entitled, precious, no social skills, no education/training. She'll likely just rely on government handouts with Jane still wiping her behind because she's "too poorly" to work a normal job.
I doubt she'll have to work a single day in her life thanks to owning the flat that she can rent out while living with Jane. That's 2-3k every month without lifting a finger.
On the other hand, she's delusional enough to think she can start the interior design business she's always talking about from nothing one day and be instantly successful and profitable because it was that easy with Jewniper Mewn, making her believe that's how real life outside the influencer bubble works.

Celery16

VIP Member
The clear glasses would be fine if she hadn’t chosen exactly the same unflattering shape that she always go for. She needs to stop getting advice on which frames suit her from Jane!

Ello22

I know I’m very much in the minority here but I thought gabbie looks really happy with cam (this might be because I watched lily pebbles’ vlog before and she looks miserable af). Cam is refreshingly non materialistic and this might be doing gabs some good.