Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sephre

I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
Who was this?

Reactions: 1

Doc

VIP Member
Can you see how many patrons they have? They reckoned they had 100 but I really doubt that.

Swipeupyouguys

VIP Member
Instead of walking in circles around her living room like a psychopath, why doesn’t she buy a treadmill? That would be an actual investment in her health and fitness. I know she’d say she doesn’t have the space or the money, but I live in a tiny one-bedroom flat with my partner and have just bought one - it folds up and was less than £200. It does the job when I can’t get out in the daytime. That way, she could even watch her shite reality shows while walking.
Which one did you get and where from, if you don't mind sharing?

HorrifiedbyBabz

She still rarely leaves the house, with the exception of her frequent trips to America to see Cam, where there is no chemistry at all. She just eats junk food and goes to Target, while Cam bitches at her to spend less.
Jane is sometimes present in her UK videos but seems to have been pushed out since Cam came along.
No friends, only Cam’s group of podcast gossip theorists in America. They’ve met up a few times. No one in the UK.
And no, you’re safe in Edinburgh! She’s going to Wembley in August!
I also haven't been on the thread in more than 6 months... how is her eating, has she maintained her weight loss?!

EllaEm87

VIP Member
The living room wasn't cluttered enough, she had to pick an even bigger sofa! I don't know why she insists on putting the corner of the sofa on this side knowing she has a door right there.
Because then the corner is then slap bang in front of the tv.
---
"I cut it basically just below my ears" lol it's never been above your chin even hun!!
Then shows pictures with it a good two inches below said ears

ps put your seatbelt on you twat

areyoujoking

VIP Member
Dunno what’s it’s like in Brighton, but today in Scotland (at least the part I live) it’s peak thermostat picture taking weather ☀ ☀ ☀ 🥵

Now that’s she’s back to the old couch buying habits, maybe we’ll also get a reprise of the thermo pics 🤞
Catching up after a long Gabby break & desperate to know where about in Scotland you are?!

HorrifiedbyBabz

You couldn’t write it.

Alan's presenting of herself, some gel pens and some trader Joe cookies as Gabbles’ 30TH birthday present

Karma for Gabbie being a bitch on Jane’s 60th. The universe loves Jane.
what are peoples thoughts about Jane is she a good mum etc? I've never really watched her in Gabbie's videos before

Milliemilmil

Chatty Member
I don’t know if my post is technically allowed because the creator didn’t want the girl to be identifiable, but he gave enough details if you’d heard the story before.
For those who were around at the time of Hobbie’s fake twin pregnancy, another YouTuber has just come out with their story, and she made up a pregnancy with him too several years prior to Hobbie. He also says in the video that she died by overdose last year.
Which YouTuber has posted this plssss?

Aneta1993

Wanst she having Endo surgery? They cut your belly button open I think so why does it loook healed ? Aren’t u supposed to have patches ? Cause that’s what I had after my gallbladder surgery for 2 weeks