Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Accionoodles

VIP Member
Catching up after a long Gabby break & desperate to know where about in Scotland you are?!
Fife. Though today and for the last week it has not been thermostat weather at all 😂 ☔ 🌧

Has it been a week yet since she said she was going to be posting weekly videos? I doubt she’s gonna stick to that as a long term thing but would be interesting to see how quickly she gives up. Also, what has she been doing since she got back from America that has prevented her from opening Jewniper Mewn? She said in the last vlog that she’s been working with her producer on a cover of a TS song that is ‘legit happening’ …. will that be included on the album that’s she’s never going to release?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4

eelaii

VIP Member
She doesn't even donate her barely worn clothes, any furniture, spare cash or even her time for a good cause. What more blood.

webbie96

What is the timestamp? I’m not familiar with Zoe’s old flat.
around 26:50
---
What is the timestamp? I’m not familiar with Zoe’s old flat.
it was always quite obvious where she was as it was one of the only pink buildings along that part of the coast, and we know it was pink because of the video zoe helped niomi film to launch her channel when she was posing on the balcony
---
around 26:50
---

it was always quite obvious where she was as it was one of the only pink buildings along that part of the coast, and we know it was pink because of the video zoe helped niomi film to launch her channel when she was posing on the balcony

Last edited:

bruised

Absolutely agree 👍 I know it can be a learning curve but never have I done them and had them peel or look like hers did underneath, all patchy and only cured in certain places. I reckon she must have a shit lamp or just isn't patient enough to let them cure for enough time but even still why would it cure like that in spots and not in others... any trained nail techs on here can advise? I'm genuinely curious as to what the hell she has done to them 😂 like, mine aren't anywhere near as good as a proper nail tech could do obviously and what I'm about to say next is in no way shitting on the talent you qualified techs have but she's making it look so difficult to licherally just paint, cure, paint, cure etc.
i think she's not prepping the nail properly, like you need to fully prep your nails (file, buff, prime etc.) you can't just slap on a gel polish & call it a day

..i can't imagine why the gel isn't staying on miss-never-washes-her-hands-with-soap 😭

Reactions: 3

GossWhore

VIP Member

milkywaygirl

VIP Member
OMG just remembered - didn’t Gabby have a stalker in Camden? Around the time there was a weird poster on here, always sticking up for her, in a Scottish accent. Called Fiona… Baby Reindeer anyone? Or am I just getting bored?
wait i know absolutely nothing about this pls someone fill me in😭

scoobie

VIP Member
Alan said she didn’t believe in colour theory and told Gobs she suited colours that weren’t in her palette, so she’s obviously just being dragged along so that Gobs can film more content.
God she’s so quirky isn’t she? 🙄 Always disagreeing with everything and everyone, Alan knows best

yikez101

VIP Member
Painting her nails, surgery and shopping … another pointless vlog where she does nothing new, different or interesting.

The only takeaways I got was the way she holds a pen like a caveman learning to write for the first time, her wig slipping hairline getting noticeably worse and the absolute delusion that she’s gonna stick to the promise to upload weekly vlogs every Sunday. Sure, Gabs. View attachment 2945074
View attachment 2945075
View attachment 2945077
Her handwriting is actually nice considering she holds a pen like that… 😂

I also hold my pen like a caveman, why do I have this in common with gobs 🫠
It's the only way I feel I have control over the pen when writing or drawing.