Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe the fashun colour palette thing isn't actually one of the laws of physics and she should just wear what she likes, whatever season the colour identifies as 😅

Reactions: 18
Just thought I’d check out a few pics on her Instagram. Then got to this pic. Loads of people asking where she got the dress from and she’s not replied to any of them😏
But all the comments saying she looks fab etc she’s replied with “thank you”, so it’s not like she’s just not reading the comments, or gets too many to reply to people (LOL 😆) There’s only 43 comments or something. Ignorant witch, gate keeping as usual 🙄

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I don’t get this where cam flies over to pick her up and they both fly back the one thing they’ve got in common with Taylor swift is their carbon footprint

• Haha
Reactions: 50
It's always mushy beige food with her, isn't it? Bet she picked off the greens garnishes in that risotto.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just thought I’d check out a few pics on her Instagram. Then got to this pic. Loads of people asking where she got the dress from and she’s not replied to any of them😏
But all the comments saying she looks fab etc she’s replied with “thank you”, so it’s not like she’s just not reading the comments, or gets too many to reply to people (LOL 😆) There’s only 43 comments or something. Ignorant witch, gate keeping as usual 🙄
30 years of age and doesn’t want a stranger on the internet to know where she got her dress from. 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Lmao how she strategically placed her purse so that her waist looks smaller than it is. 🤣

(also who the f-ck puts a seatbelt on over their purse???)

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Alan said she didn’t believe in colour theory and told Gobs she suited colours that weren’t in her palette, so she’s obviously just being dragged along so that Gobs can film more content.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Alan said she didn’t believe in colour theory and told Gobs she suited colours that weren’t in her palette, so she’s obviously just being dragged along so that Gobs can film more content.
idc I’m here for the tit show 😂 as if any colour theory can make the lot of them look less greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why does this look like Gobs though?...

I'm also confused by their planned timelines again. So Alan is here (presuming for gobbles' birthday and the colour analysis). I'm sure Gobs has said she'll be in America for June/July - so Alan can't be here long - and then they're both back in August for Taylor.
Then when is this mystery endew surgery supposed to be happening? Is that August too? Is Alan planning on being around for that? Or is she scarpering as soon as Taylor is over and initiating the breakup...

Poor Nelly isn't going to know if he's coming or going and Jane better get ready to scoot back and forward on the motorway some more.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I can't wait for the cringe if Cam ever tries that color thing. Bet she'll physically recoil and have an allergic reaction to even a small hint style.

• Haha
God she’s so quirky isn’t she? 🙄 Always disagreeing with everything and everyone, Alan knows best

Reactions: 3
IMG_20240606_185251.jpg

I don't think she could have found 4 pics that are less her than these.
She has never in her life been on a bike and she'd hate it within 5 minutes. Nothing about her screams carefree summer in nature vibe.
Should have been a pic of basic tulips with a sneezing Nellie next to it.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
View attachment 2978197
I don't think she could have found 4 pics that are less her than these.
She has never in her life been on a bike and she'd hate it within 5 minutes. Nothing about her screams carefree summer in nature vibe.
Should have been a pic of basic tulips with a sneezing Nellie next to it.
She also looks absolutely nothing like Miss Rachel Greene 😂

This came to mind in the last 5 min, this is you Gabbeh

1717695461091.png

You should ride a bike tho. (in the day in a field w/o black cars on sight)

• Haha
Reactions: 54