Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Cam is the kind of person most would run a mile from. Not even because she believes in something ridiculous but because she's so rabid about it. People like that are usually difficult to be around and very stubborn.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Cam harping on about her intelligence is the same as when Gabbie bragged about being an empath. They keep saying it hoping people believe it. They're both far from being smart and empathic.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
I swear - Cam is actually repulsive! Maybe Taylor has never come out and said ‘I am straight’ but she said multiple times how much she hates when people speculate on her relationships and sexuality. Nobody would have an issue if Taylor was gay. But if she is, she clearly doesn’t want the world to know and running a blog to ‘expose’ her/possibly out her is just disgusting.
View attachment 2768929
Umm cool but she had multiple public relationships with MEN.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So even if Taylor did publicly say she was straight Cam still wouldn’t believe her? Ummm what is wrong with Cam, diagnosis-wise, to think she knows a celebrity’s sexuality better than that person? Shes absolutely bleeping nuts tbh

• Haha
Reactions: 57
People who are so stubborn in their unconfirmed beliefs are usually insufferable overall. Her Gaylor stuff wouldn't be so weird if she humoured herself and admitted she could be wrong. But she's so aggressive about it... yeesh!

Am I the only one seeing parallels between Cam and Gabby's dad? 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 33
What does she mean by 'vaguely saying she's straight? Surely if someone says 'I'm straight' it's not exactly vague?

Reactions: 33
Can someone explain what absolute bleeping difference it would make if Taylor did suddenly come out as queer??? Does Cam think she's gunna get her clit sucked??

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 54
I think, from observing Cams behaviour online, that she is straight. I will now go around, spreading this information and denying any other, even if it comes from Cam herself, because I know it is right. I will make it my entire life’s work proving that Cam is straight even if she herself says otherwise. And I’ll be really bleeping obnoxious and rude about it to boot.

See how she likes that 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 80
I swear - Cam is actually repulsive! Maybe Taylor has never come out and said ‘I am straight’ but she said multiple times how much she hates when people speculate on her relationships and sexuality. Nobody would have an issue if Taylor was gay. But if she is, she clearly doesn’t want the world to know and running a blog to ‘expose’ her/possibly out her is just disgusting.
View attachment 2768929
Oh my God, if I asked a reasonable and innocent question like this and got this response, I’d be absolutely raging. I’m not straight in the slightest (though I am currently in a relationship with a man, which biphobic Cam would think I’m icky for), and I back this person so, if you’re reading this, Cam - it’s you who doesn’t know what you’re talking about. But hey, I’m guessing you’re a bleeping idiot and not super familiar with being a normal person.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2768929
She’s made herself look like such an idiot here. If a closeted gay person tells you they are straight that’s because they want you to believe that for whatever reason.
Sometimes it’s for their safety, could be that they’re trying to make sense of their sexuality themselves before they share it, or something else entirely.
Whatever that reason is, even if you think it’s blindingly obvious the person is queer, you take their word for it because that’s what they have told you and their word is valid.

No LGBTQIA+ person I know (including myself) would want to out anyone who didn’t want to be outed. Why so hateful, Scam?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I think, from observing Cams behaviour online, that she is straight. I will now go around, spreading this information and denying any other, even if it comes from Cam herself, because I know it is right. I will make it my entire life’s work proving that Cam is straight even if she herself says otherwise. And I’ll be really bleeping obnoxious and rude about it to boot.

See how she likes that 🤷🏼‍♀️
I 100% know SCam is trans and Gabbie is straight. I will believe otherwise only if THEY PROVE TO ME PERSONALLY that they are not 😌

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Can someone explain what absolute bleeping difference it would make if Taylor did suddenly come out as queer??? Does Cam think she's gunna get her clit sucked??
Actually this might be the answer - if Taylor just publicly says she's bi, what will Cam have to post about / why would people listen to her podcast? That might be the way to get Cam to go away!

Reactions: 4
Cam would then post about what a liar Taylor is and how she KNOWS Taylor is straight and just doing this for likes.

“Hew gorgeous does she lewk.” View attachment 2767990
Why is Cam wearing a mask? Why is the PDA so cringy to behold? Why is Gabbeh posting Valentines content 5 days after the event?
View attachment 2768004

View attachment 2768020
I guess cam is wearing a mask as she is embarrassed to be seen with Gabbeh?
Cam would then post about what a liar Taylor is and how she KNOWS Taylor is straight and just doing this for likes.
I cannot believe she makes a good living out of speculating on Taylor 24/7

No say she is going to give that up to become an estate agent on a standard salary.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
View attachment 2768929
As if Cam is claiming to be an expert on queer culture. Speculating on someone’s sexuality and monetising it doesn’t scream “queer positivity” to me. Assuming someone is straight because they’re questioning your ideas doesn’t scream “queer culture” either. She’s talking about the tiny corner of the internet where everyone agrees with her opinion on Taylor Swift. Cam, get out of the T Swift bubble for 5 minutes and talk to someone about whether it’s appropriate to assume/speculate about someone’s sexuality, see how well that goes down

Reactions: 24
She’s made herself look like such an idiot here. If a closeted gay person tells you they are straight that’s because they want you to believe that for whatever reason.
Sometimes it’s for their safety, could be that they’re trying to make sense of their sexuality themselves before they share it, or something else entirely.
Whatever that reason is, even if you think it’s blindingly obvious the person is queer, you take their word for it because that’s what they have told you and their word is valid.

No LGBTQIA+ person I know (including myself) would want to out anyone who didn’t want to be outed. Why so hateful, Scam?
Also like...you know Cam would hate being told she's straight and pretending to be gay for clout. So why is it ok for her to go completely against Taylor's publicly stated sexuality?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.