Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What is wrong with Cam diagnosis-wise tho.

I'm cracking up at her unhinged behaviour. If you're that mental then just take it offline and do it in your own time surely.

She's actually more insufferable than Gobs and I didn't think that was possible.

It's like she can't help herself from posting these online comments because she's addicted to mansplaining but everything she says is more nonsensical and unbearable than the worst mansplainer.

Defo something going on diagnosis-wise.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
These are grown-ass women, lest we forget. Alan well into her fourth decade of being alive, and Gobzilla about to enter it.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
Cam behaves like a teenager with a weird obsessive crush tbh. It would be one thing for her to say as a lesbian she doesn't like Taylor because she queerbaits, but to claim to be a fan, go to her concerts etc but try to be forcing her out of the closet is just unbelievably strange. She's even said on her blog now she enjoys Taylor's music through the lens of queerness or something and it's just like, you're in your 30s and you only like someone's music because you think they have the same sexuality as you? How old is this woman? It does make sense she's with Gabby tbh, they're both incredibly immature and emotionally stunted

Reactions: 32
God, the celebrity worshiping and parasocial relationship with Taylor Swift needs to STOP. Imagine your entire livelihood being running a blog about how a celebrity could possibly be gay/bi, and becoming extremely angry when someone challenges you? Shes so bloody embarrassing.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
It's the fact that THIS is the behaviour Gabby would've seen before they got romantic. Gabby really saw this unhinged cave dweller and thought "I want me some of that".

• Haha
Reactions: 43
I feel like she’s also trying to play on the ADHD thing with Adrian too with the impulse shopping seeing as Adrian thinks gabby “shows symptoms”

Reactions: 13
I don’t fully understand why but Gabby being obsessed with clothes shopping now she’s dropped a couple of dress sizes SERIOUSLY winds me up.

Reactions: 37
TBH I actually think Gobs is in her possibly most embarassing era.
Dating someone that unhinged who is so obssesed with a celebrity being gave giving her hope that one day they could be together.
Doing these deep dives etc is going to totally comeback to haunt Gobs when they breakup and she is even more out with every youtuber ever.
If I was fabhan I would be asking to remove anything that ties me to Gobs from the internet, its not a goods look
---
Even if Taylor has posed with the bi flag or whatever, and written songs about loving women, why is it anyone's business to dig further?
but if you mention anything about Gobs or Cammerhammer you are a H8er...?! but please if someone wear a bracelet they must be gay according to Cam

Reactions: 13
I don’t fully understand why but Gabby being obsessed with clothes shopping now she’s dropped a couple of dress sizes SERIOUSLY winds me up.
Especially when she looks easily the worst she has done in ten years.

She thinks being slimmer will do all the heavy lifting while she's rapidly balding with migrating filler and enough teeth to make dentures for The Grand National.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
“Hew gorgeous does she lewk.”
IMG_4074.jpeg

Why is Cam wearing a mask? Why is the PDA so cringy to behold? Why is Gabbeh posting Valentines content 5 days after the event?
IMG_4075.jpeg

She thinks being slimmer will do all the heavy lifting while she's rapidly balding with migrating filler and enough teeth to make dentures for The Grand National.
IMG_4076.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.