Gabriella Lindley #90 Bought an XBox to make Cam stay, but the EwEssAy is just an adapter away

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why on earth she is unblocking people from IG??....

I was blocked years ago for replying to her "THERAPISTS ARE THE WORST" story, advising her that maybe this might put her young followers off therapy so to perhaps avoid posting this? Lol! That story time never did come!
if she unblocks them, she will regain them as followers?

Reactions: 1
She wants to show off her new legs and thinness to all her “haters” that she just had to block previously? Can this woman possibly get any sadder?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
She knows her career is on the skids, so unblocking in an attempt to get more eyeballs on her stuff imho.

Her problem is all her content is designed to advertise stuff and today’s viewers want added value to be loyal to a creator, like learning a skill or being part of a tight interest community because there are literally thousands of creators out there. Fancy being so arrogant to think the gravy train would keep in running with minimal effort.

Reactions: 27
She knows her career is on the skids, so unblocking in an attempt to get more eyeballs on her stuff imho.

Her problem is all her content is designed to advertise stuff and today’s viewers want added value to be loyal to a creator, like learning a skill or being part of a tight interest community because there are literally thousands of creators out there. Fancy being so arrogant to think the gravy train would keep in running with minimal effort.
Speaking of minimal effort, she wants to reopen Jewniper Mewn this month but doesn't do it in time for Galentine's and Valentine's Day sales. And this is something she could do from her sofa in her pajamas. Something she could have designed when she did duck all for 6 weeks stuck in Bumfuck, Alabama.
This is such an easy and low effort stream of income, now that she no longer packs and sends out the orders.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I have to apologise on behalf of my mum, who is 62 and just recently discovered her love of watching primark hauls on YouTube...
SHE IS WATCHING GABBYS HAUL 😭
I wonder how hamatron would feel if she knew one of her views came from a trolls unknowing mum (maybe she will unblock me on twitter now) 🫠
can’t wait for your mum to see the light about Gabbie and become a 30+ year old hater 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I don’t want to name this YouTuber/Blogger because I think she seems genuinely lovely, doesn’t even have a thread here, never seen a bad word said about her.
But there’s someone I started following back in the original Blogspot era (remember?!) who has recently moved into a full time role with a designer brand.
A lot less followers than Gabs but more than Cam.

She shares little insights of the job as that’s her focus now, but has maintained her blog and social media, still works with brands etc. and shares beauty/fashion content. It’s the perfect ‘best of both’.
I don’t know her circumstances but obviously she saw this opportunity as something positive to go for and it’s working out well for her. She’ll have loads of options stemming from that in the future - including as she gets older/closer to retirement too, which a lot of these influencers (and Taylor Swift conspiracy theorists) don’t seem to think about.

Think the point here is that she had the self awareness to know when to move on and do what’s best for her future.

Would do these two a world of good to communicate with functional adults in the real world…

Reactions: 13
That purple haired girl who was in some of Gabby’s vlogs in her slimming world era (they go to the beach and eat ice cream and sweets lol) is now working full time in social media marketing, and so is Hobbie. Gabby always moaned about the hate she gets, and how it makes her not want to do this job, but she also knows she’d rather do this because she can earn in a two months what the average person earns in a year if she uploads consistently.

Reactions: 23
Speaking of minimal effort, she wants to reopen Jewniper Mewn this month but doesn't do it in time for Galentine's and Valentine's Day sales. And this is something she could do from her sofa in her pajamas. Something she could have designed when she did duck all for 6 weeks stuck in Bumfuck, Alabama.
This is such an easy and low effort stream of income, now that she no longer packs and sends out the orders.
She literally missed Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's - she's the perfect example of how not to run a small business

Reactions: 37
Imagine if her block list was so full Instagram was just unblocking accounts to make room for more😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She’s one of the old influencers that got super lucky without much effort nor talent (just like Niomi smart and the likes) just because yt was becoming a thing at that time. She should be bleeping thankful forever she got this lucky instead of constantly moaning. With her skill set and iq level she would’ve lived with Jane and her ‚awful’ dad forever.

Reactions: 26
She literally missed Halloween, Christmas and Valentine's - she's the perfect example of how not to run a small business
Or the perfect example of someone who just wants to exploit their social media following to earn some coin. And then who probably lost money because of all the storage and extra quantities she bought to play store lol.

Reactions: 8
She'll not do anything that would require her to go out of her comfort zone. That's just Primark hauls and other basic mainstream places to buy her tat, homeware that's Ikea, Q&A's that reveals nothing new or contradict what she's mentioned before, vlogs in her flat, Starbucks or Costa Coffee when she's feeling risky, post surgery videos for her Munchausen, unsavory beige food and endless rants that show her very low IQ.

Reactions: 16
When she says in the primark haul, everyone has this stripy mug and I didn’t want to feel left out, it sums up how little of an influencer she is. She’s a sheep. And has Gabby ever done affiliate links? That’s the point of hauls isn’t it? To make some money off people clicking on and buying things you recommend?

Reactions: 24
When she says in the primark haul, everyone has this stripy mug and I didn’t want to feel left out, it sums up how little of an influencer she is. She’s a sheep. And has Gabby ever done affiliate links? That’s the point of hauls isn’t it? To make some money off people clicking on and buying things you recommend?
You can’t buy primark stuff online so that wouldn’t make her any money, what a shame 🥲

Reactions: 2
From having an American gf and an obsession with Taylor Swift Gabatron has been suspiciously quiet about the Super Bowl and the coverage of TS there. I thought she would be all over that analysing every moment she made.

Reactions: 20
From having an American gf and an obsession with Taylor Swift Gabatron has been suspiciously quiet about the Super Bowl and the coverage of TS there. I thought she would be all over that analysing every moment she made.
The Super Bowl has her two least favorite things in the world: men and grass. She's also scared of the color red which one of the teams wore.

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.