Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m new here but been lurking for a long time now, hey guys!
so remember when gobs outed someone on her story for making a genuine mistake?
CCB75A7B-3EEF-4548-9433-89CF83295CA3.png

and then someone tweeted her this when she was trying to be a victim on twitter?
well I liked and retweeted that and I just noticed she blocked me😂😂 I have never interacted with her before lol
Has anyone else been blocked for just LIKING something that she disagreed with?

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I know it’s probably normal for cat owners, but the zoomed in cat hair on her story made me feel sick. I find it mental that she just lives all that hair covering everything. Rank!

Why does she always flare her nostrils!!!
I never noticed it before her job, now it’s incessant 🧐

• Sick
Reactions: 15
If she’s going to FaceTune her photos to that extent, you would think she wouldn’t be dumb enough to post a video as well.. also, very average at singing!

Reactions: 7
She is too much in her head caring about her body angle and that is making her look even more unnatural.
Her posture is horrendous. You’re meant to have beautiful posture if you want to be in the west end! Signing slouched like that, no wonder she sounds absolutely awful!

Wtf is she doing ?! 😂😂😂 why is she looking at her air con like that....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Probs an unpopular opinion, I actually don’t think she edits her body shape.
I do just think it’s the effects of the wide angle setting on her phone but she has 100% figured out how to work it in her favour... still catfishing nonetheless
Dingdingdingdingdinggggg!!
Thats EXACTLY what she thinks will happen.
I lol’d cause she even tagged The Sound of Music twitter as if it was something they’d see and be like OMG WOW

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I keep listening to that tiktok, a couple of the notes sound really nice but some sound so flat, it’s waaaaay too bright like she’s trying to imitate the original (poorly)

and people are saying she sounds “exactly the same” like really? Are u watching her with the sound muted?

sticking by my original opinion that I’m glad she’s trying, but I can just imagine her not listening to any constructive criticism about her voice and that’s why her voice sounds the same (If not worse) than it has for the last 5 years

Reactions: 10
So is her money drying up or what cos she sure is pushing these affiliate links, sick of bleeping seeing her

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Remember a few years ago the BBC had those shows to win a part in a West End musical; one was Joseph, think they also did Oliver. I wonder if she'd enter if it was revived. She'd be the kind of contestant they'd want due to her YouTube following, but she'd never be able to handle the judges comments.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I saw Connie post that and was confused, do these people actually think they are celebrities?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I swear 98% of these people on the social media platform are genuine egotistical psychopaths. They are some of the most narcissistic people I've ever seen.

Newsflash - you aren't celebrities. You're people who got lucky. You're people who let a bit of attention go to your head and your time will pass very quickly

Reactions: 47
I know it’s probably normal for cat owners, but the zoomed in cat hair on her story made me feel sick. I find it mental that she just lives all that hair covering everything. Rank!

I never noticed it before her job, now it’s incessant 🧐
As someone who owns a cat, I whizz around with a lint roller everyday, mainly where he likes to sleep, keeps everything mostly hair free
I don’t get why she doesn’t clean it up, I can’t be healthy to live with that much of it everywhere?

Remember a few years ago the BBC had those shows to win a part in a West End musical; one was Joseph, think they also did Oliver. I wonder if she'd enter if it was revived. She'd be the kind of contestant they'd want due to her YouTube following, but she'd never be able to handle the judges comments.
I've thought that too, imagine Gabby doing this!

• Haha
I’d quite enjoy a “clean with me” video tbh.. not sure I’ve seen her do much before.
I keep blankets in the spots where my cat sleeps and hoover up every day or two. That cat hairs definitely built up 😐

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.