Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
sorry I keep replying to people and comment loads, I’m bored hehe

I can relate to this, I had the same with a guy I knew ages ago and couldn’t understand why we didn’t date, we were really compatible and flirty and it sucked. This guy was very much like Hobbie in that he was quite flirty, loads of girl mates, loads of banter etc, but genuinely lovely.

I’m not close with him any more, but I realised it was better to have him as a friend than not at all. I had to set boundaries because I had feelings and he didn’t, but it just didn’t work in the end. I can see why she's hurt, but she's upsetting herself with the "one that got away" attitude. Its not a fairy tale. I met an amazing guy last summer and fell hard, and we're together because I stopped pining after guys who didn't like me.

It's the one thing I wish I could really help her with, becoming less bitter and resentful about those people. sorry for the ramble x
It’s such a shame because this would have been another huge opportunity, had she been honest about it, that could have made her so relatable to so many people 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
It’s such a shame because this would have been another huge opportunity, had she been honest about it, that could have made her so relatable to so many people 🤷🏻‍♀️
Genuinely! If she used her experiences with people and gave good advice on how to/not to handle it, she’d do well. But all her videos are “spilling the tea” or bitching about people. She’s not self-reflective enough to recognise her own actions, it’s always someone else’s fault.

Reactions: 12
Remember when Gabby went blonde and said to the twins something like 'what's the first thing you're going to do when I get my hair done' 😂
Is she not friends with them anymore? I haven't paid attention to her in ages to know if she still talks to the Little Mix groupies

Reactions: 1
Is anyone shocked that she's put up an Insta story saying she hates the colour of the new paint she got for her door. .but will carry on painting because she is bored?! Oh well, it's an excuse to go spend another load of money on Farrow and Ball while the rest of us are struggling to make ends meet while we're outta work 🙄

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Is anyone shocked that she's put up an Insta story saying she hates the colour of the new paint she got for her door. .but will carry on painting because she is bored?! Oh well, it's an excuse to go spend another load of money on Farrow and Ball while the rest of us are struggling to make ends meet while we're outta work 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Now I’m very sure she just decorates a way she knows she doesn’t like so she can do it again and make twice the “content”

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I REALLY don’t understand her obsession with painting. I had to paint my baby’s nursery due to COVID and it was the biggest ball ache. I’ve now got the painter coming in later this year to fix my mistakes :ROFLMAO: Nothing would possess me to paint and repaint a room.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I REALLY don’t understand her obsession with painting. I had to paint my baby’s nursery due to COVID and it was the biggest ball ache. I’ve now got the painter coming in later this year to fix my mistakes :ROFLMAO: Nothing would possess me to paint and repaint a room.
i like painting but i wouldn't do it nearly as often as gabby does.. painting a door would be enough for a couple of years :LOL:

Reactions: 4
accidentally stumbled upon this again :LOL: project shelves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Omg when was this!
Oh god yeah, this was around the time of Project Shelves™️ wasn’t it? 😂
Should've added that Gabby was in the pics too lol! In the pics posted above she doesn't look natural and happy. She looks forced like she is trying to prove she has friends. I also remember her making a scrapbook and putting in photos of people she met once or twice.
I know Gabby really wants genuine friends but she needs to sort out her attitude if she wants any meaningful and lasting friendships.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.