Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is a bit left field, but I created a thread for Cherry Wallis - she’s been mentioned here before as she often comments on Gabby’s tweets. Possibly due to their mutual interest in passive-aggressive fan response!

I thought I’d leave it here, in case anyone else watches her and any thoughts.

Reactions: 2
This video popped up in my recommended and w o w she’s changed so much!
It’s really sad how she ruined her face with fillers, she used to be so pretty. Also it’s so clear she was in love with Hobbie, she lights up around him and actually looks happy. She deffo wanted him to walk her home @ 7:20 tho and he was like nah

Does Hobbie have a thread? A girl I know is 100% dating him from things I’ve seen on Instagram

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’ve watched a couple of her old YouTube videos from when she was living in London, it’s crazy how different she comes across. Literally like another person

Reactions: 8
Her mouth bugs me SO much for some reason. It's freaking huge, she has horse teeth and it always seems like she has a tit ton of saliva in her mouth whenever she speaks.

And when she talks, she LITERALLY over enunciate her words and adds "spunky" ways to say some words a certain way to seem like a special snowflake.

So annoying.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Her mouth bugs me SO much for some reason. It's freaking huge, she has horse teeth and it always seems like she has a tit ton of saliva in her mouth whenever she speaks.

And when she talks, she LITERALLY over enunciate her words and adds "spunky" ways to say some words a certain way to seem like a special snowflake.

So annoying.
She has too many teeth for her mouth it looks like her lips can barely cover them 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Because she can't go more then 15 minutes without eating or drinking something. I wonder when the last time she felt actual hunger was.
Lol same tbh

Gobby and Poppy are promoting the same dress. It looks tit on both of them IMO. It's meant to be a loose, airy fit not tight as duck and bursting at the seams
Screenshot_20200521-085330_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200521-085314_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
I cant believe how bad her teeth look in that "singing" video! Theyre properly protruding sideways our her mouth! Poor wee lassy

Reactions: 15
Basically I noticed he started following her and vice versa then he started liking all of her pics. Then I noticed in her stories there was a guy a few times but not showing his face but I could see it was hobbies tattoos.
then yesterday she posted this with caption ‘when people ask what my hobbie is’ - which is definitely her trying to put a little nod to him joke in the caption thinking people won’t get it. But she’s not stupid she knows about to spell hobby 😂

Ps. I went to uni with her

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I can't stand Gabby but I think that dress looks okay on her?! It's flattering for her figure imo

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Basically I noticed he started following her and vice versa then he started liking all of her pics. Then I noticed in her stories there was a guy a few times but not showing his face but I could see it was hobbies tattoos.
then yesterday she posted this with caption ‘when people ask what my hobbie is’ - which is definitely her trying to put a little nod to him joke in the caption thinking people won’t get it. But she’s not stupid she knows about to spell hobby 😂

Ps. I went to uni with her
Fair play to him tbh.
I 100% think Gab was obsessed with him and he turned her down which is why they’re no longer friends
Makes sense as to why he follows her still but she doesn’t follow him. Bitter!

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Fair play to him tbh.
I 100% think Gab was obsessed with him and he turned her down which is why they’re no longer friends
Makes sense as to why he follows her still but she doesn’t follow him. Bitter!
100% it was clear she liked him and he just saw her as a friend
Gabby will be gutted he’s with a pretty blonde now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
Remember when Gabby went blonde and said to the twins something like 'what's the first thing you're going to do when I get my hair done' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 37
This is a bit left field, but I created a thread for Cherry Wallis - she’s been mentioned here before as she often comments on Gabby’s tweets. Possibly due to their mutual interest in passive-aggressive fan response!

I thought I’d leave it here, in case anyone else watches her and any thoughts.

cherry commented about gabby over feeding her cat a few years back and gabby left a fairly rude comment back telling her to go away. Surprising they’re still mutuals

Reactions: 5
100% it was clear she liked him and he just saw her as a friend
Gabby will be gutted he’s with a pretty blonde now
sorry I keep replying to people and comment loads, I’m bored hehe

I can relate to this, I had the same with a guy I knew ages ago and couldn’t understand why we didn’t date, we were really compatible and flirty and it sucked. This guy was very much like Hobbie in that he was quite flirty, loads of girl mates, loads of banter etc, but genuinely lovely.

I’m not close with him any more, but I realised it was better to have him as a friend than not at all. I had to set boundaries because I had feelings and he didn’t, but it just didn’t work in the end. I can see why she's hurt, but she's upsetting herself with the "one that got away" attitude. Its not a fairy tale. I met an amazing guy last summer and fell hard, and we're together because I stopped pining after guys who didn't like me.

It's the one thing I wish I could really help her with, becoming less bitter and resentful about those people. sorry for the ramble x

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.