Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks deranged. I get she's doing it for ~content~ but I couldn't imagine taking myself that seriously in my flat on my own. I'd feel ridiculous.

Reactions: 5
You know what, the more I watch the more I warm to it! I don't hate it and I hope she keeps practising if this is what she truly wants to do in life. Good for her!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Look how all of her doors are slanted in all the outfit pics, come on gab we see you in video, you do not look like that

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why is she standing in front of her fan posing like the Virgin Mary, and that drink is soooooo annoying. bar the outfit each of her insta posts are identical. Such a pet peeve of mine seeing repetitive posts/selfies

also - the background is so distorted lmao even the small tissue box on the left isn’t straight after her facetuning

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
What the duck is happening with that pose? Why does she look so...listless? Is that the word? Void of all expression and life? It's like she's edited a skull over her face and just blended herself into it. Also maybe I'm not cool (obviously) but why does she have sunglasses on her head inside?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There’s absolutely no Liesl vibes attached to or anywhere near to that dress at all

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
It’s her standard pose. Big drink to make her look smaller. Breathe in and push out the collar bones, then photoshop to death in an attempt to cat fish.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
It’s her standard pose. Big drink to make her look smaller. Breathe in and push out the collar bones, then photoshop to death in an attempt to cat fish.
It actually annoys me more than it should that she’s always got a ducking drink in her hand

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think she has the drink in her hand because she doesn't know how else to pose? Or what to do with her hands?

Or maybe it makes her look thinner/makes it easier to Photoshop?! So many questions..
I'd ask her why the drink but I got blocked years ago for liking a comment telling her cheese isn't vegan 🤦‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.