Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bewbs, chewlips, chewsday, becoss... Gabby is SEW SEW unique and qUiRkY that she made her own vocabulary for herself
how do you pronounce tulips and tuesday? because reading your comment is how i (and everyone i know) pronounces them :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
how do you pronounce tulips and tuesday? because reading your comment is how i (and everyone i know) pronounces them :LOL:
I have an RP (received pronunciation) accent and pronounce it like 'tyulips' and 'tyusday', without making the 'ch' sound I think. It's about enunciating the 't' and the 'u' properly so it doesn't merge together as a 'ch'.

• Sick
  • Haha
Is anyone just sat saying tulips and tuesday to yourself because i am!

• Haha
Reactions: 87
Honestly cannot believe how much ~content~ she produced about getting a 'cute' animal crossing character. Is she 8?! Fair play to whoever called her out, what a sad existence.

Even though I know she’s a catfish, I still am completely shocked every time I see the side by side comparisons people post on here. That fan photo from last year, too! I know she’s lost weight since then, but she looks soooo different from her Instagram posts at the time.

If I’m thinking this, imagine what a shock it must be for Gabby to see herself in the mirror or in her videos after her Photoshopped/Facetuned selfies? It cannot be healthy for her.

I almost feel sorry for her. Many of us have been through some kind of crisis about our image or our weight, we all have things we dislike about our appearance, and some people can’t help but take it to a place of extreme self loathing which ruins their day-to-day life. I get it, I’ve been there. What helped me was THERAPY, not Photoshop.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I have an RP (received pronunciation) accent and pronounce it like 'tyulips' and 'tyusday', without making the 'ch' sound I think. It's about enunciating the 't' and the 'u' properly so it doesn't merge together as a 'ch'.
I have a pretty mild Australian accent and say those words the same way. But I’ve heard Gabby’s version before in the UK and Aus.

I think Gabby says some other words a bit oddly sometimes because she is a lazy speaker. She also likes being sew speshul and probably thinks it makes her sew quirky.

Reactions: 5
This is a good point, I'm from the North West but have no real noticeable accent left after living in London for so long, I also pronounce them the way you do, I thought I was a bit more ch-y than I am...

I think the way she speaks on camera is not how she speaks in person. It's too try-hard. She didn't leave 'Sheffield' that long ago, her accent is probably stronger* and she's learnt all these weird quirky ways of speaking so she thinks it sounds like it's not.

*Nothing wrong with having an accent, just wanted to point that out obv. She prob thinks there is.

Reactions: 5
Bear in mind this wasn't even her boyfriend, just some guy she spoke to online a handful of times. They never even met in person. Gabby gets attached very easily and makes up elaborate fantasies in her mind. What about that guy she had one date with and then just happened to 'turn up' aka stalked him in Starbucks when he was working and put an engagement ring next to his name on her phone contacts. They had ONE date and I don't think had so much as held hands.🤣 It's strikes me like the behaviour of a very young emotionally immature girl, 12 or 13.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I’m from London and personally say Tyulips 🤣
I think it’s very telling how gobby has “low self esteem” but thinks men like hobby, that eeshan guy etc automatically like her/want a relationship with her.... as goes for most influencers they have to be careful whether the guys actually like them or just want attention/followers

Reactions: 6
This is a good point, I'm from the North West but have no real noticeable accent left after living in London for so long, I also pronounce them the way you do, I thought I was a bit more ch-y than I am...

I think the way she speaks on camera is not how she speaks in person. It's too try-hard. She didn't leave 'Sheffield' that long ago, her accent is probably stronger* and she's learnt all these weird quirky ways of speaking so she thinks it sounds like it's not.

*Nothing wrong with having an accent, just wanted to point that out obv. She prob thinks there is.
It's her over pronunciation of words that drives me insane. Once you notice it you can't unnotice it. She stresses the wrong parts of words and always ends very hard on the end of words. Like the 'becoss', 'farrOHW and baHL', 'nelSON'. So strange

Reactions: 11
It's her over pronunciation of words that drives me insane. Once you notice it you can't unnotice it. She stresses the wrong parts of words and always ends very hard on the end of words. Like the 'becoss', 'farrOHW and baHL', 'nelSON'. So strange
'gUIZZZZ' :sick:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6
D1A3C87D-3304-45FF-A4D7-A794A47CB281.jpeg

she is desperate for views. I haven’t seen any other YouTube who is advertising same video 2 days in a row with the same caption. At lest say something like “I don’t think the video is getting in the subscription boxes or something” The retweet count - just rediculous😁

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.