Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I did watch them on mute so I might be wrong, but from the way she was acting in those stories it looked like she’d seen all the questions before and that’s how she knew the answers... 🤨🧐🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Wait, did she delete the ones that she got wrong? Because I swear, I saw a story earlier where she said that Helsinki was the capital of Iceland (and I was so annoyed because I live in Helsinki and it's in Finland) that World War I started in 1913 (the correct year is 1914).

• Haha
Reactions: 23
that photo with fans from last year always makes me laugh - she looks terrified :ROFLMAO:

I have a Welsh accent so I don’t think I pronounce them certain words like Gab does

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh oops, I must’ve got it wrong. do you know who the guy was last year? On YTT we thought it was Eeshan again since she suddenly started following him and he played cricket too so it fit in with her excuse that he was playing cricket so couldn’t see her on her birthday 😂
Oh my god.. I’ve never seen her body like that?

Reactions: 5
She actually looks like she’s gurning in those videos ! What is wrong with her deformed face 😬🤢
Someone said the other day she looks like she has a cleft pallet and they’re spot on
God knows wtf is going on with her filler
It looks bleeping terrible

• Heart
Reactions: 12
That’s what I first saw in the pic too. That’s so gross and how bleeping lazy do you have to be to literally not move two steps over and put it in the sink or even on the damn counter. She boggles the mind. Nasty woman.
So I went to the instagram story after I posted, it IS definitely a bowl or two on the garbage can. I'm so perplexed. I've left dishes in the sink, but overnight at the longest if I'm super tired, but the garbage can? That's just totally disgusting.

Reactions: 14
Wait, did she delete the ones that she got wrong? Because I swear, I saw a story earlier where she said that Helsinki was the capital of Iceland (and I was so annoyed because I live in Helsinki and it's in Finland) that World War I started in 1913 (the correct year is 1914).
I saw them too!! Have they really been deleted? Stupid cow

Yes it was taken on her birthday last year when she went into London with her mum.

That’s right! Everyone was asking her if she’s doing anything special for her birthday - “yes I’m spending it in London with my boyfriend 💗💗💗” - she was putting up mysterious pics of 2 coffees or 2 plates of food - until that fan photo was posted online outing her as being with Jane, and she had to come clean that he had a “surprise cricket match“ in York of all places 😏🤨

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 50
Why has she deleted them? To seem smarter? I want to message asking why but genuinely worried she’d put my name all over her stories. Shows how much of a bully she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Was bored and watching clips from old Gabby vlogs. Remember when Hobbie was drunk and rambling on the sofa, and she stuck her finger in his mouth, to which he said "Why do I have cat food in my mouth?" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::sick:

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.