Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her vlogging in the exact same set up and jumpsuit as her “outfit pics” prove just how photoshopped they are. Gabby there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face or body! Lots of people would be envious. But there is something very wrong with editing your photos so heavily that you look like a completely different person.
Also did anyone catch when she was talking about those noodles she said “...but my friend wants to try them so I’m keeping them until HE comes”
If she actually had a male friend who wasn’t related to her then we know that would have been all over her social media by now lol
i don't get the need to photoshop pictures.. we already know what she really looks like in videos and on her stories? and she's not even that bad looking (it's just her personality that spoils it) :rolleyes:

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Her vlogging in the exact same set up and jumpsuit as her “outfit pics” prove just how photoshopped they are. Gabby there is absolutely nothing wrong with your face or body! Lots of people would be envious. But there is something very wrong with editing your photos so heavily that you look like a completely different person.
Also did anyone catch when she was talking about those noodles she said “...but my friend wants to try them so I’m keeping them until HE comes”
If she actually had a male friend who wasn’t related to her then we know that would have been all over her social media by now lol
Doesnt like her arms but wears something with ruffled shoulder areas to emphasise her arms? Oh Gobbsy, I thought people weren't allowed to wear certain things if they were insecure?

Reactions: 14
Its probably her fake ex boyfriend Eeshan who she started following again recently. He’s the one who she pretended to be hanging out with in London for her birthday until Jane spoiled it with a pic of her and Gobby together. 😂

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Reminds me of a girl my cousin is seeing. In her Instagram photos she looks tall and slender and “perfect”

Whereas in reality, she has no neck, broad shoulders and is only about 5 foot tall?!

I don’t know why she does it to herself, everyone knows what she actually looks like 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Its probably her fake ex boyfriend Eeshan who she started following again recently. He’s the one who she pretended to be hanging out with in London for her birthday until Jane spoiled it with a pic of her and Gobby together. 😂
A fan took a photo of them both and posted it on Twitter, I think? No way Jane would betray gabby like that, she knows she’d be in for a beating otherwise 👊🏻

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
A fan took a photo of them both and posted it on Twitter, I think? No way Jane would betray gabby like that, she knows she’d be in for a beating otherwise 👊🏻
jane did post.. it was about having a great day with gabby (or something like that)

Reactions: 2
I don't know any man/woman that would put up with someone like her.
If my husband first came to my home and saw hoards of crappy litter, me publicly admitting I shat In a box and saw me disrespecting my mother the way she does he would have been out of there like a shot and I'd be blocked. His friends have been over a few times but even they would've ran a mile and it wasn't them I was seeing. All the men I see tend to be quite clean.
However even my husband's friend (No job, never had a girlfriend, still a virgin, unclean and a gaming addict) has better standards in a girl than Gobby.. No sane person could put up with her behaviour and with how Indecisive she is.

Reactions: 23
Why go through the effort of photoshopping and then pose with your arm like that 🤣
04AAA20A-3D76-43B8-9549-9137623B60A5.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Can you show me where this happened!! Was it a vlog! I’m dyingggg to see!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I don't know what decent type of guy would find Gooby attractive.
Her personality makes her really ugly.

Physically I don't think she is that naturally pretty, but she looked a lot more attractive without all the facial surgery. Dark hair and thinner eyebrows suited her a lot more. Anyway, personality shines through (like that Roald Dahl quote).
4WjLSHLifGxdL02KHHtSPDHHjxFj0L_LWK8hTtyEME0.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
No, this eeshan guy is from years ago, it was a catfish anyway, nothing to do with a date in London last year, was a different guy

Reactions: 3
I think she’s perfectly averagely attractive, can scrub up quite well. However, she’s a massive head with a horrible personality. Nothing about her character is good. She’s a massive witch, she lies, complains, bullies, and is incredibly strange (not in a quirky way).

Reactions: 33
As if she really just referred to that message as a hate comment... is it not possible to make a comment about the inane tit she does in a less than positive manner without being called a hater? Jesus bleeping Christ this "woman" is going to have such a miserable life acting like she's so hard done by in every situation when she literally is so bleeping PRIVILEGED. Such a stupid, childish little witch.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 28
She even doesn’t use capital letters on animal crossing, noticed on her stories her name and island name are all lower case 🙄
So niche
I literally came here to post that, I saw that her name is 'gabriella' without the capital letter on animal crossing and it makes me irrationally annoyed hahah

I also hate how much she loves animal crossing because it's also what I've been doing for most of my time in lockdown, except that I'm doing it to get me through losing all my work I had lined up because of corona while her life has changed in zero ways

Reactions: 17
Why does she delete everything 2 minutes after posting it these days?
yes! Ialso screenshotted. Yet if someone said that about her flat with bloody nail varnish stacked on the wall, she’d be spamming with #bekind. Silly, hypocritical cow

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.