Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is she so proud of herself for knowing that a botanist studies plants and India is in Asia?! Thatā€™s basic knowledge

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I mean they are really not that difficult a question are they!! Most adults could answer them correctly

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh please, sheā€™s been through these questions over and over until sheā€™s remembered all the answers. The quiz equivalent of redoing those ā€œwhich character are you?ā€ things repeatedly until you get the character you want.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her victim mentality is insane! She absolutely believes that everyone is out to get her, I would liken the way she interacts with people to a spoilt entitled child! Of course, criticism can be hard and not everyone has your best interests at heart, but this woman is determined to do anything she pleases and receive a huge applause for it. Everything thatā€™s happened in her life thatā€™s negative is not something she can grow from, but something thatā€™s made her more bitter and vicious. I really want her to learn to love people and be inspired by them, instead she is so angry at the world. In her honesty video from 2015 she talks about how negative you she used to be and shows a relative level of remorse about it. She is clearly so unhappy in herself and itā€™s getting quite sad to watch. She really wishes she were different in so many ways (hence the tiktok typecasting), and is desperate to be compared to people whom she sees as enough. While somehow, despite being a totally normal person, the influencer label has given her a disproportionately inflated sense of self worth. She has very misinformed opinions about plentiful subjects and a bizarre attitude to human relationships. She is in desperate need of therapy, as a mental health nurse I honestly am very worried for her stability.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
Those wrinkles are rough. Sis, please invest in some eye cream during lockdown. How does she look worse with a filter?

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Sheā€™s definitely starting to get her motherā€™s face. Her skin care routines are so bad Cos she doesnā€™t actually know that much about skin care ingridients, and just says everything is sew sew good. Would not buy anything she recommends

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her diet is terrible and sheā€™s too lazy for basic hygiene, let alone a skin care routine.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Sheā€™s definitely starting to get her motherā€™s face. Her skin care routines are so bad Cos she doesnā€™t actually know that much about skin care ingridients, and just says everything is sew sew good. Would not buy anything she recommends
Gabby is one of the biggest sell outs on YouTube, I have NEVER seen her do an ad that she seems passionate about and she seems to really be scraping the barrel with her partnerships

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Someone said the other day she looks like she has a cleft pallet and theyā€™re spot on
God knows wtf is going on with her filler
It looks bleeping terrible
She definitely does not have a cleft plate. It runs in my family

Reactions: 2
Gabby is one of the biggest sell outs on YouTube, I have NEVER seen her do an ad that she seems passionate about and she seems to really be scraping the barrel with her partnerships
Definitely! she went through a phase of only ever uploading vlogs when there was a sponsor that was totally unrelated to the content, like the series she done with squarespace (the website building site) and how great it was. Does she even have a website?!?!
She just seems like a child whoā€™s never grown up. I think itā€™s obvious sheā€™s unhappy in her life, look at her flat, how many times has she redecorates each room because sheā€™s not happy with it. Most normal people decorate once and itā€™s done for a while. Sheā€™s barely been in the flat but unfortunately has (or at least had) an abundance of money to allow her to constantly change things, buy more stuff, edit her photos to a standard she seems acceptable. Only shows her what I eat ok a day/outfit pics when sheā€™s lost a bit of weight by whatever diet sheā€™s keen on in the moment but then claims itā€™s not good for her mental health to put it out there but then does it anyway. Itā€™s indicative sheā€™s never had to grow up, she hasnā€™t had any life experience so is stuck in this time warp of being a child in an adults body. Itā€™s sad really.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I've not watched her in ages as cant stand her but did she lose the weight legitimately?
I think when she had an operation on her nose she also had another weight loss surgery as her mum came to look after her and Gobby had said in a vlog that she couldnā€™t lift anything, which wouldnā€™t make sense if sheā€™d only had a nose op.

• Wow
Reactions: 22
They donā€™t look like wrinkles to me they look like indents from where the filler is pushing her skin the wrong way

like it looks so stuffed under her skin does that make sense?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
83F2F591-0A6A-4AE3-94A6-8A3828AD4F3E.jpeg check out that sculpted heart shaped face guiiiiize šŸ˜

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.