Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her singing the sound of music on instagram is so cringeworthy! She looks possessed with those eyes!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I don’t mean to laugh but lol.... she’s acting that song so badly.

Also those manic eyes! Didn’t know they snorted coke in sound of music 😂
I cannot cope with those recent stories😭 she’s being so serious as well lol cringe

Reactions: 7
Again it's good that shes making an effort, but her singing and expressions are so fake she needs a lot of work if she wants to make it onto a show

Reactions: 8
Did anyone catch the story earlier of her showing the scar on her arm and how the fake tan doesn’t cover it.. it’s now deleted of course, knew I should of took a screenshot

Reactions: 2
And why are her glasses on her head? If she’s filming then she should either wear them on her face or not have them on.

Reactions: 14
Her singing voice is so WEAK she thinks it’s so so powerful too which makes it even worse. I can sing better than her and I’ve had absolutely no “training” makes me cringe my head off 🥴🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 29
i've had kids and my boobs look better than hers after how many boob jobs? (and mine are bigger) :ROFLMAO:

She looks frumpy her posture is awful

Reactions: 17
Her acting is abysmal! Worse than her singing, which is weak as hell.

I’m pretty sure the whole point of Liesl in that song, at least in the movie, is that she’s playing along with what Rolf says... she’s trying to get him to kiss her. She doesn’t genuinely feel scared at a world of men, she’s excited about the future, but she’s acting demure and like she needs Rolf to guide her.

So, Gabby’s interpretation is all wrong. She’s making facial expressions that are literal (and poor) interpretations of the words, then smiling manically, making Liesl seem insane. She’s playing Liesl as the clingiest 16-year old virgin (who will probably save your number in her phone with an engagement ring emoji next to it).

duck’s sake. Such a musical theatre nerd, though.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
That dress is horrid, horrid, horrid. She looks like a chubby girl at a church party in 1993.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.