Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me. I don't condemn people who shower every other day or whatever because of skin issues and such. But I'm personally one of those people who has to shower every day and shave everyday, and wash my hair everyday (I know that's not technically great for it but I can't stand myself otherwise.) Hell I took TWO showers yesterday. One in the morning and one after being outside all day and cleaning my house at night.

I'd hope she was referring to weekly wash as like one big day where she shaves/washes hair and does extra exfoliating and not like that she literally only showers once a week. 😬
I have a weekly ‘special’ shower, where I’ll use fancy shampoo/conditioner/hair mask, body brush, exfoliate, foot scrub, moisturiser etc, but I feel like Gobs was just actually referring to a weekly shower🤢

Her melodramatic insta stories like ‘everyone deserves running water’, bleeping hell Gobble, kids in Africa aint got tit on you!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
as i've been reading these threads, i've been seeing how similar me and gabby are.. neither of us see anyone that isn't our mum and our one pet, we don't have anything in our lives that is outside the four walls of our houses, we both eat the same childlike foods and lockdown hasn't changed anything for either of us.. the difference is that i can see that it's not healthy and am trying to do something about it (and i have extreme social anxiety and autism so going out and actually doing things is very hard for me)- i don't enjoy this (it's very boring) but it's just what i feel safe with. i was trying to find a job and start volunteer work until the lockdown but i can't work now and its just pushing me back :confused: i don't see gabby trying to change by herself any time soon even though she really needs to..
May be hypocritical coming from me but don't be so hard on yourself. At least you can recognise it!

I've said here before, but I recognise a lot of bad traits that Gabbie has that I used to have. Difference is, I was diagnosed with a MH issue (idk if she has the same) and worked through my toxic traits through therapy. It's horrible to have to admit these things, but when relationships (was both romantic and friendship in my case, but mainly my relationship with my fiancé was strained) were on the line, I had to change for myself and them. I'm now in a place where I can recognise when I'm getting bad again and lesson the damage so to speak.

My life hasn't changed too much since lockdown either. I'm disabled so was at home 90% of the time anyway. I worked from home (before I lost my job🤦‍♀️) and would only really go to the shops once a week and maybe see a friend for a few hours every two weeks.

As much as we're just "trolls" here, but there are a lot of us in similar positions and I'm always here to talk to if you need a chat xx

• Heart
Reactions: 12
In her defence a lot of us are doing nothing. No work. No friends. No family.

Most days I do nothing I have no motivation, my emotions are all over the place. Yes I go out to exercise but it’s not the same.

I agree it is prime time for her to get out content but she isn’t the only YouTuber not doing much.

Also those pret bottles of water are actually quite big. And getting excited over a sandwich is normal (well in these times) because it reminds people of the time before. Heck I’m buzzing for the day McDonald’s opens finally. ( yes I’m that sad)
I agree getting excited is normal but as an outsider observing in even prior to the pandemic a lot of her behavior seems manic. There seems to be a lot of overyjoy surrounded by food which she's admitted to having issues with.

I'm not familiar with Pret (is that a UK only thing?) but I was thinking a gallon or two would make more sense because sometimes big repairs like that don't always happen super quickly due to the maintenance needed.

Reactions: 4
I agree getting excited is normal but as an outsider observing in even prior to the pandemic a lot of her behavior seems manic. There seems to be a lot of overyjoy surrounded by food which she's admitted to having issues with.

I'm not familiar with Pret (is that a UK only thing?) but I was thinking a gallon or two would make more sense because sometimes big repairs like that don't always happen super quickly due to the maintenance needed.
Pret is in quite a few countries now I think (full name 'Pret a Manger'), it's just a sandwich/coffee shop so they don't do bigger bottles - yeah a bigger bottle would have been more reasonable for her. She didn't need to make an excuse to buy food just because of the water issue 💁

• Haha
Reactions: 6

I just found this old assumption video. She says she lost her virginity when she was 15 or 16. I'm not being funny but given how self conscious she is, can this actually be true? She also says she understands why people thinks she blocks everyone and that if someone writes a mean tweet she'll block anyone who likes it.

I just found this old assumption video. She says she lost her virginity when she was 15 or 16. I'm not being funny but given how self conscious she is, can this actually be true? She also says she understands why people thinks she blocks everyone and that if someone writes a mean tweet she'll block anyone who likes it.
She has told us multiple stories of her losing her virginity, one about watching paranormal activity and then getting busy, one at a funfair? idk everything she says IS a lie i dont even think she realises it anymore

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So embarrasing that she pretends she doesnt know why her and alfie fell out "Oh i think it was something about vessel". Hahaha.

Also she may have lost her v when she was 15 but she hasnt had it again since so she may aswell be and aint nobody is going to be going near you anytime soon with that greasy hair in ya stinky pjs hunny bunny x

Reactions: 11
Bet she stinks of stale sweat and has cheesy feet. Not surprised that this woman-child can't attend to her own personal hygiene.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I own up to the big wash day a week where you actually shave, take time to trim nails, moisturise etc, normally a weekend thing, and then shower or wash every day. I can't wash my hair every day as I have skin condition but I could'nt go once a week.

Reactions: 9
Why has she started lightening her eyes? They’re usually brown or hazel in strong light. Even on her stupid animal crossing thing she’s given herself green eyes?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Hey guys been reading for a while but first time posting.
I was watching Plumbella today and my boyfriend remarked how she was more tolerable than some of the youtubers I watch, and he said especially that one who likes to talk posh with the punchable face.
I asked who he was referring to, was she perchance brunette, round face, always in her flat with her cat? He said yes!

I honestly can't believe I used to like her, she started to grate on me around the time she moved back to Brighton from London, but she's like a car crash you can't look away from. She's just amped up how irritating she is during lockdown with how completely out of touch she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Virgin, 100%.

• Haha
Here comes the ‘complete door renovation’ video when all she’s done is change the lock and painted it

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why has she started lightening her eyes? They’re usually brown or hazel in strong light. Even on her stupid animal crossing thing she’s given herself green eyes?
Omg this gave me flashbacks of her being convinced her eyes are green. Any OGs remember this??

• Haha
Reactions: 22

On 5:00 she addressed the elbowing her mum... ha

8546B5F7-7087-47D9-A2DF-A37A3A9E28C4.png

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know someone who was blocked on twitter after mentioning her eye colour was brown not green.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.