Gabriella Lindley #9 Nice one Gabby, that singing made my baby cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg this gave me flashbacks of her being convinced her eyes are green. Any OGs remember this??
Omg yes I think I do, was she posting loads of close ups of her eyes from different angles I have a vague recollection of this unless it was someone else I remember 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8

I just found this old assumption video. She says she lost her virginity when she was 15 or 16. I'm not being funny but given how self conscious she is, can this actually be true? She also says she understands why people thinks she blocks everyone and that if someone writes a mean tweet she'll block anyone who likes it.
i haven’t watched this video but surely she’d know the age she was??? Like come on. I remember some story about a fairground? Lol. Not sure if this is from this video I can’t remember. I don’t believe it at all. She’s been big all her teen and young adult life to the point where she hates her body so much she undergoes surgeries to fix it. Now I’m not saying bigger people don’t have sex please don’t come at me, it’s just Gaby I don’t believe. If she was a confident happy girl I’d believe it but we know she’s deeply insecure about her body. And saying she was 15/16 we know she was pretty big then and I just don’t see it happening.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i haven’t watched this video but surely she’d know the age she was??? Like come on. I remember some story about a fairground? Lol. Not sure if this is from this video I can’t remember. I don’t believe it at all. She’s been big all her teen and young adult life to the point where she hates her body so much she undergoes surgeries to fix it. Now I’m not saying bigger people don’t have sex please don’t come at me, it’s just Gaby I don’t believe. If she was a confident happy girl I’d believe it but we know she’s deeply insecure about her body. And saying she was 15/16 we know she was pretty big then and I just don’t see it happening.
she doesn't even like wearing shorts (even in her own home) so i can't imagine her being comfortable enough to be undressed with anyone :confused:

Reactions: 15
she doesn't even like wearing shorts (even in her own home) so i can't imagine her being comfortable enough to be undressed with anyone :confused:
100% agree. No shame in being a virgin blah blah blah but there’s just no way that she has done it! I think if she took down the facade and was honest, really cut throat about her life and stuggles, people could warm to her. Shame really!

Reactions: 13
I think the problem is people seem to be imagining Gobby losing her virginity in some steamy night of passion? When in reality it was probably a quick fumble in the dark on a sofa with some spotty teenager who’d dip his wick in anything! 🤪I have no reason to disbelieve this 😂😂😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I think the problem is people seem to be imagining Gobby losing her virginity in some steamy night of passion? When in reality it was probably a quick fumble in the dark on a sofa with some spotty teenager who’d dip his wick in anything! 🤪I have no reason to disbelieve this 😂😂😂😆
yes sadly, she probably did lose her virginity and it probably wasn’t the experience she expected so she makes up stories of boyfriends. She’s even vague about the age she was 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I know someone who was blocked on twitter after mentioning her eye colour was brown not green.
Because green is the rarest eye colour (approx. 2% of people) and brown the most common (approx. 79%) and she can't bear to be in the majority.

Also, why has she just replaced all the hardware on her front door when she'll have to remove it all to paint it?!?!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I’m left confused as to why she’s bought a lock for her bathroom when she’s alone 24/7 in that flat 😂 perhaps it’s for when she’s got the builders round and she can’t be arsed shitting in a box x

• Haha
Reactions: 38
I’m left confused as to why she’s bought a lock for her bathroom when she’s alone 24/7 in that flat 😂 perhaps it’s for when she’s got the builders round and she can’t be arsed shitting in a box x
I wondered this too! As someone who lives alone, there’s literally no need for a lock on the bathroom door🤦🏼‍♀️ I only have guests over who I’m close to and have never once thought to lock my bathroom door.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
And the shower sign for the door 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 I cant honestly believe she’s going to put that up

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Don't forget that adding a stupid little shower sign to your bathroom door is 'giving it a makeover' 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Oh god, I just can’t with that door! Looks like there’s about 10 layers of paint on it already and that hideous Yale lock is in a stupid position on the door - then the bolt she bought is too long, the chain is fitted in the weirdest way I’ve ever seen. And does her door open outwards into the hallway? So strange

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Oh god, I just can’t with that door! Looks like there’s about 10 layers of paint on it already and that hideous Yale lock is in a stupid position on the door - then the bolt she bought is too long, the chain is fitted in the weirdest way I’ve ever seen. And does her door open outwards into the hallway? So strange
Shes so dumb when it comes to decorating - I bet she won’t even take her new hardware off, she’ll just paint around it. The door needs a good sanding, prime, etc but she’ll just slap a load of paint over it and call it a day. Then once she’s bored of the colour, she’ll paint it again, and again and again and again....

Reactions: 11
Notice how replacing the bolt was such a niche job 😂
So niche Gabs.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
When your fitting a door chain, aren't you supposed to put it up quite high on the door so they can't get an arm over to unlock it?

Reactions: 9
I don’t mean to laugh but lol.... she’s acting that song so badly.

Also those manic eyes! Didn’t know they snorted coke in sound of music 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 49
I’ve just seen her story with her singing, I’m glad she’s actually putting out content and trying, and moving from her comfort zone. Don’t get me wrong, it’s not her best and it’s cringe af to watch, but I’d rather see her put out the imperfect stuff and watch her grow and develop than see her post the same tit that she’s probably recorded thousands of times to get perfect

her facial expressions DEFO need work though omg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.