Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So many frumpy old lady clothes on her Vinted, and her descriptions are shocking! 😂 You can tell she doesn’t want to do this, parting with her beloved stinking grey jumpers was probably so painful.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Gabboon: EvErYoNe CoMmEnTs AbOuT mY sIzE iT iS sEw TrIgGeRiNg

Gabboon: can’t just write “never worn”

IMG_5776.jpeg

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 67
Going in for my first C section tomorrow and I'm a ball of anxiety and fear over being sliced.
An she does this for FUN?! 😭

Also, the top. Genuinely feel sad for her. Cam's probably up to some dodgy stuff behind her back and poor Gobs feels like she has to sell a top she likes cos of her opinionated beast of a partner.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
Going in for my first C section tomorrow and I'm a ball of anxiety and fear over being sliced.

Also, the top. Genuinely feel sad for her. Cam's probably up to some dodgy stuff behind her back and poor Gobs feels like she has to sell a top she likes cos of her opinionated beast of a partner.
Aw congratulations and lots of love for tomorrow! ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Congratulations fellow trewl, I hope you have the easiest procedure the doctors have ever seen. 😅🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 38

Congratulations and good luck for tomorrow!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
gabby is such a SCRUFF any normal person would donate illfitting primark pyjamas to a womans shelter/charity or a family or friend not flog it for £10 on vinted
she deffo has money troubles

Reactions: 40
gabby is such a SCRUFF any normal person would donate illfitting primark pyjamas to a womans shelter/charity or a family or friend not flog it for £10 on vinted
I think either her surgery or her prescription is not free as both are elective/cosmetic and she's got to find a way to fund her "skinny" new lewk now she's dwindling her finances down by bleeping off to America to be Scam's sugar mummy.

Reactions: 21
Why’s she such an utter twit. If it was surgery for health reasons I can’t imagine her taking a selfie before it. Deffo having some more fat trimmed off somewhere
---

I had a planned section for both my babies and have never been able to relate to the fear over it that you’ll see about emergency sections cause it really is all done so well to keep you calm! Excited for you to meet your baba!!

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Why’s she such an utter twit. If it was surgery for health reasons I can’t imagine her taking a selfie before it. Deffo having some more fat trimmed off somewhere
Interesting that she has a plain white wrist band indicating no allergies when she apparently has 3000 of the worst sew sew bad allergies

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 90
Has she ever explained what is actually wrong with her stomach? And what surgery she's having to make it work properly?

This is Gabby FFS, she only doesn't go into detail and overshare when she's lying.

Reactions: 30
---
Looks like she’s put that grey filter on again!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
“A working stomach”? She knows she’s been showing us photos of her eating all kinds of crap in America, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 54
It isn’t normal how much of a kick she gets out of having surgery.
Also, if she was the slightest bit concerned about her stomach, she wouldn’t eat complete and utter tit all the time.

Reactions: 26

Congratulations, you got this! Wishing you the speediest and easiest recovery the doctors have ever seen! All the health and happiness to you and your baby 💜💜💜
---
She wishes one day she were in a position to donate to charity 🙏🏻 She just CARES SO MUCH about people 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Reactions: 7
It isn’t normal how much of a kick she gets out of having surgery.
Also, if she was the slightest bit concerned about her stomach, she wouldn’t eat complete and utter tit all the time.
I think we've all known for years that she doesn't actually want to be healthy and will therefore never work towards it.
On top of the attention she so craves, the 2 elective surgeries every year plus the long recoveries due to made up complications also give her a timeout from life. Just her and her heated blanket on Jane's sofa getting all the snacks she wants and never even having to get dressed.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.