Gabriella Lindley #87 inane, vapid and boring

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wonder if her stomach problem is that she’s currently able to eat fewds that AREN’T melty and they’re going to fix her up so it’s only melty things that she can have

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I came across a tiktok I since can't find of a doctor explaining that people who go for weight loss surgery are often left with a lifetime of health issues. Some people were sharing their experiences in the comments and it described a lot of things she's since claimed to suffer from like low iron, lack of vit B, gastro issues.

If all of Gabby's ailments are real, that's probably the cause.

Reactions: 24
I do think she really does have stomach issues, which have stemmed from the gastric sleeve and basically being irresponsible in after care.

If you have an operashun like that, you can’t carry on eating tit. Gabby did, stretched her stomach back out putting untold stress on it, gained a LOT of weight, which again will have affected her organs and hormonal system. Her stomach will have been a mess of acid and toxins, leading to ulcers on the delicate and reduced stomach pouch. Repeated ulcers that scarred and damaged her gastric system but she carried on - and still carries on - shovelling tit down her throat that causes more acid.

I don’t have much sympathy for her. Her behaviour is very munchie and caused by her own immaturity and narcissism. She’s going to end up beyond repair and it will be her own fault.

Reactions: 41
I do think she really does have stomach issues, which have stemmed from the gastric sleeve and basically being irresponsible in after care.

If you have an operashun like that, you can’t carry on eating tit. Gabby did, stretched her stomach back out putting untold stress on it, gained a LOT of weight, which again will have affected her organs and hormonal system. Her stomach will have been a mess of acid and toxins, leading to ulcers on the delicate and reduced stomach pouch. Repeated ulcers that scarred and damaged her gastric system but she carried on - and still carries on - shovelling tit down her throat that causes more acid.

I don’t have much sympathy for her. Her behaviour is very munchie and caused by her own immaturity and narcissism. She’s going to end up beyond repair and it will be her own fault.
I wonder if she had a gastric band and that’s why her insides are fucked? A friend of mine had a band and her body pretty much rejected it so she needed to have corrective surgery and now has a sleeve. Apparently it’s quite a common thing to happen and nhs and most private don’t even offer it anymore! She’s also on a cocktail daily of vitamins and has been anaemic ever since since so I don’t know why gobs acts as if she’s seeeww poorly when it’s pretty bog standard after bariatric surgery

Reactions: 15
What’s actually wrong with her? She always says she can’t eat this and that but never explains the symptoms. I reckon it’s all in her head. Her surgeries are ALWAYS private.

Reactions: 19
What’s actually wrong with her? She always says she can’t eat this and that but never explains the symptoms. I reckon it’s all in her head. Her surgeries are ALWAYS private.
She said she can't keep any food down except for pizza and that panda express chicken.
If she had been throwing up every day for a year, we would have gotten grey toilet selfies daily with a single tear running down her cheek.
Everything she says is a lie, so it's nothing more than a fun guessing game for us at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Her main problem is that she wants to be skinny but not healthy. She wants to be like Zoe who has a high metabolism, and doesn't want to accept that's never gonna be her case.

Reactions: 31
If I were dr bogus I wouldn’t touch her again. For ethical or medical reasons.

Reactions: 23
Apparently -
Screenshot_20231005-001134_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20231005-001224_YouTube.jpg

They truly do deserve each other 🤣

Apparently they're doing album reviews on their podcast as well, because they're seeew well versed and articulate in talking about music, not like they're going to end up lusting over Olivia Rodrigo and objectifying her instead of focusing on her songs. It seems they've latched on to another beautiful musical artist, a young one at that, and they're bound to force lesbian conspiracy theories about her for the foreseeable future.

Also mentions how she's always done holidays in Austria because she likes winter, so the sunny beach holiday is an exciting one. Not like she spent sunny days in Turkey a couple of times with Jane and and her pink flippers, w/ her sun allergy, but what do I know.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
First holiday in years?? Didn’t she go to Austria with Jane, Spain for lipo, New York at one point (might be making that one up?!) someone with a better memory please comment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Must be so hard for her to never get a break between jetting across the Atlantic and shopping at Target :cry:

Reactions: 35
Must be so hard for her to never get a break between jetting across the Atlantic and shopping at Target :cry:
I didn’t even think about the two trips to the US plus trips to London, don’t they count as holidays too??

Reactions: 17
Her spending is insane. She can't do a video without a haul of some sort.

Reactions: 29
She really thinks the Uber driver that brings Starbucks to her door everyday in Brighton and she opens the door in her rotting Pyjamas will stalk her? (Context: she uses a fake name on Uber so the drivers won’t stalk)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She really thinks the Uber driver that brings Starbucks to her door everyday in Brighton and she opens the door in her rotting Pyjamas will stalk her? (Context: she uses a fake name on Uber so the drivers won’t stalk)
I was just disappointed that the fake name she uses isn't Mona

• Haha
I guess if I need a fake name for enormous fewd and starbucks orders, Gabriella Roze Lindley is available then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She says in the video she usually goes to Austria or Germany on holiday because she loves winter, but when has she ever been to Germany? I remember her saying years ago that she wanted to go because her Grandad loved Germany, but she’s never actually been. Why does she lie about stupid things?

Reactions: 15
Apparently -
View attachment 2490810
View attachment 2490811
They truly do deserve each other 🤣

Apparently they're doing album reviews on their podcast as well, because they're seeew well versed and articulate in talking about music, not like they're going to end up lusting over Olivia Rodrigo and objectifying her instead of focusing on her songs. It seems they've latched on to another beautiful musical artist, a young one at that, and they're bound to force lesbian conspiracy theories about her for the foreseeable future.

Also mentions how she's always done holidays in Austria because she likes winter, so the sunny beach holiday is an exciting one. Not like she spent sunny days in Turkey a couple of times with Jane and and her pink flippers, w/ her sun allergy, but what do I know.
yeah scams crappy podcast has already done a whole dedicated episode to 'gaylivia' its DISGUSTING imagine if the gender was reversed and that was a man's podcast

• Sick
  • Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.