Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fair enough, I’m a boomer 😂. Gabbie’s still an uncultured head though.
When you search for Costco’s do the ones in the south show up?

Reactions: 5
Is she allowed to work while she’s in the US?
If she announces something that brings her in profit that is US based, how does that work?

Reactions: 23
Definitely a costcew in Sheffield, I used to go regularly. Was near a Makro which was a simile type of bull store, and isn’t too far from the Meadowhall area. And they sell the food, though I’ve never tried it. (Now I really want a costcew cake)

Reactions: 6
There aren’t any Costco’s near Sheffield or Brighton, and Gobs has never been anywhere else in the U.K, London aside, apart from Norwich once under duress, and the Isle of Wight once on a press trip, where she hid in her room.
Ahh what was this press trip?!

What came of the question box she posted asking people if they needed advice. Hope nobody was waiting desperately on her wisdom or advice (lol) while she’s went swanning off to the Ewe Es Ay with Scam. It astounds me she has any kind of following, she’s such a lazy, idiotic flake who produces dated, cringey and boring content.

Also, that bewmerang she posted just makes it sounds like she Scam’s dog that’s been left in the car.

Reactions: 11
Remember before she’d had any semblance of a relationship and she’d always say “I could NEVER share a house with a partner” blah blah… she has a girlfriend for all of five seconds and they’re literally joined at the hip. So embarrassing honestly. She’s just outing herself for being a bitter Billy bullshit

Reactions: 46
I wonder if Gabbie didn’t have a platform to post all of this onto for the internet… would she actually be doing the same and enjoying it. I swear her life to me just seems like she gets off on what she can post and parade. I never feel like she’s authentically happy and posting snapshots of that.

Reactions: 27
She won’t cope living out there in the heat
It’s miserable. I stepped out to get the mail yesterday, caught a breeze full in the face that felt like being in a convection oven. I’m very closely watching her Nashville era lol there’s a lot of things about living in the south that are a culture shock to other Americans, let alone someone from another country.

Reactions: 13
Oh Gabbeh, what have you got yourself in to?
what happened to your strongly held pro vaccine/pro following government guidelines, and your anti Trump pro gun law beliefs? Oh right, you’ll forgive anything if it benefits you and you can tell the world you’re finally in a relationship. You bleeping spineless narc idiot. Alan sounds like exactly the type of person Gabbie claimed to despise.
Gabbeh, forgets about Trump when Alan’s licking her rump 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
How about not buying pets from fake breeders or giving your cat mercury poisoning by feeding him exclusively store bought canned tuna or overfeeding him to the point of obesity or not having poisonous tulips around your flat and even taking pictures of the said cat sniffing the tulips while still claiming he never gets close to them 🙃

Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.