Gabriella Lindley #85 Clapping clams, eating ham, give me free furniture, all part of Cam's plan

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Gimjamalam

Recap: Gabby and Cam are back in the EwEsAy. Gabby posted a story suggesting that she and Cam have moved in together and begged for free furniture.

An announcement is coming soon. This is speculated to be an advice podcast with the gruesome twosome and guests.

*Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl voice*: Spotted! C buying M&S ham and ready meals.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Who the duck does she think she is, bleeping off to a different country and asking for free furniture!?

The shameless, rancid little Cunts! 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 67
How have they managed to find somewhere to live when either Alan has been entertaining Gabbeh or vice versa. Even if it is just Alan’s, when did she view/sort it if she’s been in the UK?

Reactions: 7
Is Gobs moving in with Scam??? Or is she staying in the UK? Does Gobs even have a visa to be in the US for an extended amount of time?

Even though her "job" is online, she still might have some restrictions regarding earning money while in the US, especially if she does sponsorships. Even if they get married, that still won't automatically solve the work issue.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
i’m sorry but i can’t get over the fact she made such a big fuss about nellie and now he was the thing she loved most in the world , how she gave Jeremy to her mum because Nellie didn’t like him and now she’s jetted off to America without Nellie and dumped him with Jane and … you guessed it , Jeremy !

she’s so fickle . Imagine dropping your whole life and your supposedly precious pet because you’ve finally had a shag 💀

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 106
Clapping clams absolutely sends me into orbit from laughing. Thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: 51
I can’t get over the begging for free furniture. Who the chuff do these twats think they are?! They earn more than the average job for doing duck all. Still think it’s ok and ✨ relatable ✨ to beg for free high ticket household items rather than pay their own way.

I despise these grifters. In the bin with them!

• Haha
Reactions: 71
Things like this used to work for her back in the day, like when she claimed a new sofa was too expensive for her and some company sent her one straight away. But now I would be surprised if any brand actually saw that and thought it would be a good deal for them?

Reactions: 30
I’m sure she’s said she couldn’t live in America bcos there are sew many guns?

• Haha
Reactions: 47
Wait, what? How did she move in with Cam in Nashville? Doesn't she need a residence permit? She's known this person for 5 whole minutes, good grief.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
This countdown timer to the sewper secret annewcement (that we’ve already guessed) 100% could’ve been posted without the inclusion of her turd bun, mouthful of teeth and the shameless bewb shot 🙄
IMG_1513.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.