Gabriella Lindley #84 Vewlewz vewz cewchez avec moi ce swoir?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sewper secret annowncement coming sewn guise.
Surprise! I’ve mewved tew the yew ess ay tew be with my Drew Berrymore lewkalike girlfriend. I dewnt care abowt Nelly anymore and since Jewd came along, Jane is refewsing tew be my live in carer / slave 😭 Sew I’m spending all of my money for Cammy tew dew it now. 🥰 Trew love does exist yew guise!

bleeping hell that was a battle against autocorrect and my brain.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
She only had a few posts on insta now did that happen recently or have I missed something. The new era is coming!

Reactions: 7
She only had a few posts on insta now did that happen recently or have I missed something. The new era is coming!
UK who? 💁🏼‍♀️

Her life prior to Scam will cease to exist, the only thing documented will be her life in Nashville and her AmErIcAn DrEaM. 🥰🥰🥰

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Of course she thinks Costco pizza is the best in the world. We also have it in the UK, dumbass.

Reactions: 34
Cam left her pet idiot in the car without a bowl of water and the ac on? SMH some people

She's straining so bleeping hard to get those collarbones popping she's gonna tit herself
I was just gonna say this is like all the faux pro ana bullshit that used to be around

Reactions: 24
Maybe she is Airbnbing it!!

---
She literally thinks she looks good here - what a colossal bleep
I’ve just looked on Airbnb and right move to see the going rates.

1. she could make a killing if she did either of these things

2. Other flats in Brighton / Hove make hers look so disheveled, cramped and cheap. All the Farrow and Ball paint can’t hide bad taste

Reactions: 3
9B1F3622-3AC6-4A0D-86D5-FD123B8452C8.png

Sat on the toilet in a public bathroom with her phone in her hand....everything about her exudes filth and stink

• Sick
Reactions: 48
There aren’t any Costco’s near Sheffield or Brighton, and Gobs has never been anywhere else in the U.K, London aside, apart from Norwich once under duress, and the Isle of Wight once on a press trip, where she hid in her room.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
There aren’t any Costco’s near Sheffield or Brighton, and Gobs has never been anywhere else in the U.K, London aside, apart from Norwich once under duress, and the Isle of Wight once on a press trip, where she hid in her room.
There's one in Sheffield 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.