Gabriella Lindley #83 Alan's Toes, Gobby's pose; which is worse? Nobody knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Out of interest, any trewlz here know which bar they went to with the chess board? Naturally can't count on this woman to give any actual useful information in her videyewz.
I think it’s called “Blitz Society” in Paris x

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Um not sure why I’m leaving this on La Fantôme de Velours’ page, but there you go. 👻

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I don’t think Adrian even necessarily like Gobs, she just likes that she’s got an online presence. It’s like she fetishises her being an “influencer” (by Cak’s words, not how I’d describe Gabby tbh) such weird and honestly creepy behaviour, she makes me genuinely shiver

Reactions: 24
I thought the jokes you guys were making about her hairline were funny but pretty over exaggerated, until this picture 😂 It’s SO far up her head? Like girlll let it DOWN pls your hairline is crying and receding
And she wears her hair in the worst way possible! I mean fair enough if she really doesn’t give a duck, but we know Gobs absolutely give a duck what she looks like.

I actually had a receding/balding patches on the sides (I don’t have a really far back hairline like Gaboon) but I’ve been using Growsmary for the past 7 months and my god it works! She should bloody should try it!

Reactions: 7
And she wears her hair in the worst way possible! I mean fair enough if she really doesn’t give a duck, but we know Gobs absolutely give a duck what she looks like.

I actually had a receding/balding patches on the sides (I don’t have a really far back hairline like Gaboon) but I’ve been using Growsmary for the passed 7 months and my god it works! She should bloody should try it!
Hair transplant is probably on her list of potential next surgeries/ procedures

Reactions: 8
Good point. She doesn’t have the patience to wait for it to work
and would never admit to it because it's not special and life threatening enough like when she tried to drop hints about her hospital stays for attention. She never talks about her hairline and is in denial so if she did have a procedure done, she'll act like her hair magically got better and swish it around in every selfie, story and reel like she's in a shampoo advert.

Unless an unsuspecting doctor sponsors her...

Reactions: 3
what always gets me is when you correct them and they just tell you “that’s how it’s pronounced in English”. Well, no lmao.
Some notable words that still make my ears bleed: Lacroix (Lakroy), Notre-Dame (Noterdaym), Niche (nietsh), Voilà (wala) and my personal favorite, their conviction that we use “ooh-la-la 😏”. The only way you’ll ever hear a french person say oolala is in desperation, as in “that sucks 😣”.
Don't forget the colour Mawv...(Mauve)

Um not sure why I’m leaving this on La Fantôme de Velours’ page, but there you go. 👻
LE FANTÔME DE VELOURS 😭😭😭
changing my username right now

Edit: I can’t change my username 😭 GUTTED

• Haha
Reactions: 10
New thread!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.