Gabriella Lindley #83 Alan's Toes, Gobby's pose; which is worse? Nobody knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Mine and my girlfriend." English is not my first language and my teacher taught us it's "my girlfriend and I."

How incompetent is she?

Reactions: 32
At the risk of sounding xenophobic Americans pronouncing French words is almost always a vile aural assault
what always gets me is when you correct them and they just tell you “that’s how it’s pronounced in English”. Well, no lmao.
Some notable words that still make my ears bleed: Lacroix (Lakroy), Notre-Dame (Noterdaym), Niche (nietsh), Voilà (wala) and my personal favorite, their conviction that we use “ooh-la-la 😏”. The only way you’ll ever hear a french person say oolala is in desperation, as in “that sucks 😣”.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Paella as "pie-aye-yah" An American acquaintance insisted that pronunciation with a Spanish friend of mine. Anyway, back to Gabbie, I know she has an accent and English is like I said, not my first language, but does she really have a weird way of pronouncing?

Reactions: 3
...but does she really have a weird way of pronouncing?
She does! I find it hard to explain how she pronounces certain words tbh and I cant mimic them either. Very odd. Her hello is "Hell-LEW". Words ending in o have ew added on the end.

Actually when I first found her channel YEARS ago (and long before Tattle) I was so shocked by her vocabulary I remember commenting asking if English was her first language 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I saw that your previous post said you’re on the discord and you were the first one to post about her name possibly being Adrienne (before she posted the AirPod thing)
Are you like on the inside?? Haha 😛
😂 no, I’ve not been in the discord since she kicked us all out a few months ago.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She does! I find it hard to explain how she pronounces certain words tbh and I cant mimic them either. Very odd. Her hello is "Hell-LEW". Words ending in o have ew added on the end.

Actually when I first found her channel YEARS ago (and long before Tattle) I was so shocked by her vocabulary I remember commenting asking if English was her first language 🤣
Yes! Her natural accent is to pronounce those words like the rest of her family: “hellerh” for “hello” (or “Gabbeh” for “Gabby”).

She is deluded in thinking she’s speaking neutrally/British RP but she’s actually making these weird ew/ow sounds with her mouth rather than the breathier oh that comes with neutral British accents (if that makes sense).

Reactions: 19
“We will save it for when we come with our friends”

The ones you’ve been hanging out with in the past month while Adrien was there?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she had several comments on that tiktok vidjew about how weirdly she pronounced July so at this point she's probably doing it for the attention

Reactions: 7
I don’t know why she’s so deeply ashamed of her Barnsley accent. Well I do, she’s a snob.

Reactions: 18
Gabriella Lindley #84 - Melty fewd, expewsed bewb, can travel to Paris but not to see Jewd

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 86
So I watched sCam's tiktok so you don't have to 🤢

First off - vile. Absolutely vile. Why is there so many clips of sCam shoving food into her mouth up close?! I only snapped a few because I couldn't do that to you all 😂
Also can you imagine sitting across from her as she holds the phone really close to her face filming herself eat like this
PXL_20230807_081139777.MP~2.jpg

So anyway, here are some "best bits" 🤢🤢 I'm not even being mean with these screen shots - literally every second of this video is horrendous.
Screenshot_20230806-211438~3.png

The last thing Gabbie's butthole sees 😂
Screenshot_20230806-212045~2.png

Casually dipping her sandwich into hot chocolate 🤢
Screenshot_20230806-212338~3.png

This candid of Gabby is too funny 😂 it's also wild to me that they ordered a single chicken burger and split it between them. We all know Gabby would have preferred to inhale it on her own
Screenshot_20230806-211530~2.png

This comment sums the whole trip up really. They ate Thai food, McDonald's, pizza, and Starbucks 🙃
Screenshot_20230806-212411~2.png

And this comment telling her off for wearing a hat indoors 😂😂 she claims she didn't wear a hat indoors but there was only one clip of her without a hat and that's while she was at a dark, atmospheric restaurant using her phone torch to look at the food which is obviously much less rude than wearing a hat indoors soooooo

Screenshot_20230806-212441~2.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
So I watched sCam's tiktok so you don't have to 🤢

First off - vile. Absolutely vile. Why is there so many clips of sCam shoving food into her mouth up close?! I only snapped a few because I couldn't do that to you all 😂
Also can you imagine sitting across from her as she holds the phone really close to her face filming herself eat like this
View attachment 2362452

So anyway, here are some "best bits" 🤢🤢 I'm not even being mean with these screen shots - literally every second of this video is horrendous.
View attachment 2362453

The last thing Gabbie's butthole sees 😂
View attachment 2362454

Casually dipping her sandwich into hot chocolate 🤢View attachment 2362455

This candid of Gabby is too funny 😂 it's also wild to me that they ordered a single chicken burger and split it between them. We all know Gabby would have preferred to inhale it on her own
View attachment 2362462

This comment sums the whole trip up really. They ate Thai food, McDonald's, pizza, and Starbucks 🙃
View attachment 2362468

And this comment telling her off for wearing a hat indoors 😂😂 she claims she didn't wear a hat indoors but there was only one clip of her without a hat and that's while she was at a dark, atmospheric restaurant using her phone torch to look at the food which is obviously much less rude than wearing a hat indoors soooooo

View attachment 2362471
That is disgusting, it’s too early for this. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
To be fair to her, describing their relationship as nothing more than an experience to check off a list is the most honest thing she's said about it

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
View attachment 2362462
Seriously, how does she expect to keep the weight off? It’s like she thinks she can eat literally whatever she wants. No human on Earth can do that without consequences. And it’s not like she exercises.
---
View attachment 2362530
she's just sew edgy and kewl 😩😩
34 years old, everybody.

Reactions: 16
Weird AL is absolutely foul. She looks like she stinks as well. What on earth is Gabby thinking. Imagine losing all that weight and having nice ish hair for once - like objectively I'd say this is probably the best Gabby has looked in a long time? - only for THAT to be your girlfriend

Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.