Gabriella Lindley #83 Alan's Toes, Gobby's pose; which is worse? Nobody knows.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title from @Juststopit

Recap:
Roland Schitt/Cak/Alan is currently in Brighton with Ar Gabs.
Gabby spent approximately £2700+ on 4 Taylor Swift tickets for a concert next year.
Cam doxxed herself by accident revealing her real name to be Adrienne.
Cam wore some truly offensive toe shoes.

Reactions: 24
Who told Scameron to enter her influencer era, and what the duck was she wearing on her feet in the airport? Just cba

• Haha
Reactions: 24
£2700! Whaaaat? Good lord, I am so out of the loop (thank god) with tit like this 😂

Reactions: 2
She snarks on Gabbie again in her TikTok, taking the piss about Gobs being tired after her 40 minute train journey. I mean, it is laughable that Gabbie is tired after travelling from Brighton to Heathrow, but the constant snarking and digging from Adrian is exhausting. It must be even worse in real life.

Reactions: 45
It’s SO weird hearing Gabby say big words. She said “obligatory” in her beach day reel and my jaw actually dropped.

• Haha
Reactions: 43
Hoping one of our Brighton tattlers is gonna spot them in the wild at some point during Alan's stay 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabbie looks AWFUL in the reel about going to the airport. She looks so haggard!!

In one of her recent vlogs she said that despite being home in the UK for over a month she was was STILL struggling with jetlag. Eh, no Gabbie that's not jetlag. That's just you being an undisciplined idiot.

I've travelled a lot and the best thing for jetlag is to keep to your routine. But Gabbie's "routine" is sitting up until 4am and then sleeping well past noon. And as a result, the one day she actually has to get up early to do something, it's fucked her over because she's sleep deprived.

She also looks really malnourished?? Years and years ago I was genuinely sick (soz Gabbie) with an autoimmune illness. I was hospitalised for that but also the sudden dramatic weight loss because my body stopped absorbing and processing food correctly. It was awful - amongst other things my eyes were sunken, I looked gaunt, my hair was thinning, my skin looked papery and I was exhausted alllllll of the time. I'm genuinely concerned Gabbie is either abusing an existing illness or some sort of weight loss drug. It's gonna come back to bite her bad!!

Reactions: 36
Tbh I think the only reason they haven’t done the lesbian stereotype is because neither of them want to live in each others countries. Cam doesn’t seem to like the UK and Gabbie would have to give up her flat, her cat and most importantly (to her) free healthcare.
Plus visas etc

Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.